cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

hi pls give me repl in this one 

hi ebay power ship  manager

ur new changes not correct 

with out shipping insurence how can  we are sell the item here ?

all most every courier company provide shipping insurence but why ur cross the in this one ?

i think your new changes sure reduce of   the ebay.in sells!

with out insurence how can we sell here  above 20000/- items tell me ?

revise in this one 

1) remove the 

Seller protection for only Top rated seller  

or 

change the eTRs CRITERIA

OTHER wise all seller   are  do not sell here 

tnx

Message 91 of 167
latest reply

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Sameer, await your response which I discussed with Mukul last week. We are selling some items by air courier and some items by surface mode. However surface mode we have problems with road permit is certain states and wish to not allow buyers from those states to buy our items, But if we do that, buyer from those states will not be able to buy our items on air courier also. Please keep separate shipping preferences for items listed on surface mode only
Message 92 of 167
latest reply

Dear poojaworld,

Thanks for your questions. Please see below responses for the question on Seller Protection. For other question, please see my other responses.

As of today, we may protect all sellers for the complete value of the shipment as goodwill and not as seller’s right. Similarly, you will be covered by LSP for items Damaged in Transit as per the LSP threshold on case to case basis. Further, on case to case basis, eBay may cover you for the items damaged in transit at its discretion to those sellers who meet the below criteria:

• Seller ID is “Above Standard”
  • Seller ID is eTRS (eBay Top Rated Seller)
  • Overall DSR rating is > 4.6

All damaged in transit claims will be investigated and settled as per the procedures indicated by the LSP within 10 to 12 days of dispute being raised by sellers. The LSP will only cover a certain amount and not the entire value of the product at their discretion and threshold.

Regards,

Sameer

Message 93 of 167
latest reply

Dear Sameer

I discussed this problem with Ritesh also.

My orders are picked up by courier guys the same day but then the items go from local courier office to the Hub. LSP keeps the items with them for one day and the InScan is done at the Hub the next day. For this reason, I lose the Fastship status although I had shipped it the same day.

Can you provide a resolution for this?

Message 94 of 167
latest reply

Sameer ji

with out shipping insurence

how can we are sell the items here?

the 3 things how can we are maintaind tel me ?

give me any one exemption  

• Seller ID is eTRS (eBay Top Rated Seller)

tell me 

Message 95 of 167
latest reply

yes, I agree that BD does this and delays shipment to the buyer. I thinks more than fast ship discounts, Im more happy to have an item reaching my buyer at the earliest. Can you discuss with this BD and find a solution?
Message 96 of 167
latest reply

Hello Want to Register for Powership, but not Response

We tried on ebay.in, link is not working

We tried on chat they say mail on  inlogistics@ebay.com but response (it has been more then 7 days)

Then somebody said mail to Mr KA Mohammed (kamohammed@ebay.com) he doesnt reply to our mail 

Why Ebay Indias service levels have gone down ??

Message 97 of 167
latest reply

sameer sir

my  friend account 

having in this one 

• Seller ID is eTRS (eBay Top Rated Seller)----except this one

now he can get seller protection or not  tel me?////////////

Message 98 of 167
latest reply

Can we have logistics team giving us information about which states are asking for Road permit and for what value. We have a lot of confusion on this and till today no body is there to guide us

Message 99 of 167
latest reply

Dear best_deals_retail,

Thank for your questions.

Please see below responses to your questions

What happens to the new sellers if their item is lost in transist ?

If an item shipped through PowerShip is lost in transit, the seller receives complete remittance for the product.

2. What happens if the assigned LSP do not come to pick up on time ?

After you receive an order that is enabled for PowerShip, you need to click Ready To Ship for the transaction. Depending on the time of the day you click the Ready to Ship (RTS) button, you may get the pickup from assigned Logistic Service Provider on the same day or next business day.

All of our large sellers get regular pickup service from LSPs.

3. What reciept is provided to us by the LSP when they come for pick up ?

Shipping documents can be printed online through My PaisaPay for respective transaction. The online documents also include Manifest copy. Sellers are required to get the manifest signed by the LSP personnel as a proof of handover of the shipments.

4. Is there any minimum requirement to particiapte in the powership program ?

To join the PowerShip program, you need to be an active seller on eBay with minimum 1-2 item sold per day.

5. Do LSP need a VAT paid invoice for every item sent ?

Yes, valid bill / invoice containing VAT / CST TIN is required to be provide to LSPs in the PowerShip program

6. What documents are required by the LSP for every item sent ?

Valid invoice, Shipping declaration and state forms, if any are required to be given at the time of pickup.

7. What if LSP charge more weight than the actual product weight ?

In case LSPs charge more than the actual weight, you can report the problem and we will check with the LSPs

Regards,
Sameer
Message 100 of 167
latest reply