Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

veedeedirect pareshwins enem365 indiansareeshop are not POWERSELLER

bp_sharma1259
Community Member
you all must be shocked after seeing this post but it is true

eBay has announced its new policy and therefore it is true

just let me explain you all
veedeedirect have 954 positive feedback out of which 11 feedback are negative and 31 they have mutually withdrawn if we go with the policy currently implementated i am shock to now that veedeedirect have 95% positive feedback that means he is not a powerseller

now just see one more seller he is claiming himself a single seller "pareshwins" selling mp3 mp4 player and is a powerseller

but now you cant be as you have 427 positive feedback and 4 negative feedback 24 mutually withdrawn rating
you also have only 93% feedback so you are also not a powerseller so it is better to edit in your lisitng otherwise ebay would definitely suspend you in breaking an ebay policy

enem365 a new powerseller having 94% positive feedback

itwizard47 a big seller also have only 93% positive feedback

why ebay is doing all this kind of stuff

ebay just want to decrease the powerseller

after the launch of this new rule ebay powerseller are going to be decreased gradually and what will be the benefit

ebay wont have to send more and more of the packing material they also wont provide you any ODR service free of cost they wont have to prvide you a dedicated account manager

and now according to my survey negative feedback would be rise up in the future as buyer will extort the seller to either gave him a discount or he leave us a negative feedback

please let me know how to prove a buyer extortion ?

does ebay believe there sellers they wont they just believe the buyer and dear ebay when buyer extort 90 % of the buyer extort over telephone they are not fool that they send you an email

now just let me know what you should say this policy of ebay

in hindi i have only one word

BAKWAAS MAJAK

dear sir please note by recalling the name of the seller i donot want to exploit anyone image i just want to clear the stupid rules led by ebay

and i believe ebay would definitely suspend my ebay account but i love to have that also as i am speaking the truth

please sellers post your views i know ebay wont hear but then also lets post it

a negative impact of the policy

buyer would feel pity uncomfortable while buying on ebay.in and try to purchase from new seller as old seller would have less percentage compared to new seller

which in turn decrease the buying opportunity for used sets

as used sets sometime show some problem and then the seller would likely to have more negative feedback

and one more funny fact i have forgetten

about ebay express remittance facility that would be very soon withdrawn as ebay wont provide ER FACILITY TO 95% FEEDBACK SELLER

NOW I CAN ONLY SAY ONE THING

:O:O POWERSELLERS ARE KHOYA KHOYA CHAND :O:O

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

arihant.infomatrix
Community Member
VERY TRUE
Message 2 of 4
latest reply