Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

HOW TO AVOID FRAUD /NAUGHTY BUYERS & GET SUPPORT FROM EBAY!!!!!

ATTENTION ALL SELLERS, SOMETIMES NEW/EXPERIENCED/SUSPENDED BUYER THRU THEIR NEW ID .......RECEIVED GOODS DISPATCHED BY SELLER FOR THEIR PURCHASE & AFTER USING THEM OPEN DISPUTE WITH SELLER ABOUT ITEM PERFORMANCE , FUNCTION ETC..... THEY DONT FOLLOW S...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback Policy Change - A TUGHALAKI Decision

Dear Ebayers, There is a famous saying - When bad times start, all decisions are taken wrongly. I think, in Ebay, this is the beginning of bad phase/bad days/bad luck has started since few months. I Fear, whether these Mindless policies are framed to...

No More Neutral Feedback For Buyers – Just As Negatives

I just checked and saw that there is no option for sellers to leave a neutral feedback for the buyers. We were communicated that we cannot leave a negative feedback. Now all of a sudden the neutral feedback option has also vanished. On the announceme...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Neutral to Negative -WORST POLICY WITHDRAW NOW -SELLERS GET UNITED & STRIKE

Sellers get united against this Black policy as it definitely will affect each and every genuine seller today or tomorrow. CALL FOR MASS STRIKE STOP LISTING TILL IT IS WITHDRAWN. Every one who understands ebay trade including ebay employees will agre...

Sellers pls follow this new sellers policy for all your buyers.

eBay has made a big mistake by removing mutual feedback removal. Due to this policy I have also framed one policy for my buyers which states " No issues will be resolved whatsoever once the buyer leaves negative feedback without contacting us in adva...

about turbo lister

Hi Everyone, It may seem a dumb question to you all but can I know if their is some charge on my listings if i use TurboLister to make and upload my Listings . Coz in the end of the listing their was written that you will be charged 12% of service ta...

veedeedirect pareshwins enem365 indiansareeshop are not POWERSELLER

you all must be shocked after seeing this post but it is true eBay has announced its new policy and therefore it is true just let me explain you all veedeedirect have 954 positive feedback out of which 11 feedback are negative and 31 they have mutual...

FEEDBACK ISSUE: INTRIM SOLUTION

I WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE A INTRIM SOLUTION OF FEEDBACK ISSUE WITH WHICH ALL EBAY SELLERS ARE GOING ON: 1. BUYERS WHO HAVE PAID THROUGH PAISAPAY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TO SELLER. IF BUYER HAS PAID THROUGH OTHER PAYMENT METHOD AND ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

% changed without any change in feedback

My percentage suddenly changed from 98.8 to 98.6 today. I checked my 12months feedback it is the same as it was on yesterday, there is No change in feedback. I tried all calculations but cannot understand how this sudden change happened today. Anyone...

New Feedback System....Some suggestions...

Dear sir, well...i genuinly understand the reason why ebay has brought new changes to feedback system..as i m a buyer too... Is n't it a good option if ebay allows us to rate negative/neutral rating for buyers who have less than 100 ratings and above...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A Neutral Thank You

Wow .. Buyers are so educated now It happened with me today and can happen with any other seller too. The feedback says -- Thank You -- With a Neutral. Damm that's tooooooooo bad. It would be nice if that buyer don't know how to leave a feedback. My ...

Fraud Buyers. All Sellers please be aware !

Dear eBay sellers, I want to report a fraud buyer who is bidding on each and every item of mine on eBay and that too at the last moment of end of the listing. The details of the buyer(s) is as follows : eBay ID - net_kingonline Name - Krishna Vamsi A...

I Propose " To Form Sellers Committee" to deal with eBay for major issues.

I suggest that Sellers must form a 7 members committee who will deal with eBay for such major issues. Also eBay has to accept this committee and has to consider this committee and discuss with them any major issues or changes in policies which will e...

I am speachless by trust & safetly department reply!

Ebay Item : 260234797716 Status : Payment not recieved by Buyer. Buyer ID : akshishir_in The buyer bidded on the product and after that he didn't reply of my mails nor phone calls,having no option I opened a unpaid item dispute.Where buyer replied af...

Neutral to-ve feedback policy-Inform who's Brain is behind this & Win Gift

Inform Who's this GENIUS in EBay who has formed and implemented this great policy. And win a gift from me. Any Genuine powerseller will join me that this is a work of a person who doesn't no what is eBay and is for sure working for competitor's firm ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.