Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor buyer behaviourr in ebay messages because we cant give negative 2 buyr

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
hello

ebay india ,

please start giving options to seller to give neutral or negative because they blackmail sellers for threaten for negative feedback like above
like Dear mobilesaccessory,

hi are you going to send it or no?
Should i give the feedback?

100 out of 10 % buyers not having respect for seller like they not use even word please thanks or soory , ebay please look at matter

thanks
Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

you are absolutely right.... they just blackmail us
Message 2 of 49
latest reply

i also agree to with him
buyer have feedback weapon and they misuse it
they dont read the listing well and just give negative
Message 3 of 49
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
100% true buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 4 of 49
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
Ebay should introduce negative feedback for buyer.

Buyers should also file case if they want to remove their negative feedback in Community Court.
Message 5 of 49
latest reply

There is no need for eBay to re-introduce negative feedback for the buyers. Such an insane thing will drive away the buyers from eBay and ultimately the sellers will loose business.

All sellers experience bad buyers but the sellers need to learn to deal with them. Else, they may choose not to sell on eBay.
Message 6 of 49
latest reply

I Agree, Both seller and Buyers have equal opportunity to address their concern.
buyers just leave negative , new buyers did not even know the impact , ebay must think about it.
Lots of old sellers are leaving ebay beacuse of this , what next???
Message 7 of 49
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
I agree with the essence of the discussion, But am against negative feedbacks to buyers. I am a seller my self but do not advocate same. Reason being than buyers do not have level playing field. In case co-operation is not being done by seller even than buyer cant leave a negative feedback , fearing counter negative by seller. Also sellers may use it to their own advantages in many similar ways.

What sellers need right now is Protection from new buyers who do not have any idea about the feedback policy and the DSR's. Something like Seller protection.

As mentioned many time before all of my negatives and neutrals have been left by buyers with less than 5 feedback score. this further proves my point.

eBay should keep a waiting period of 7 days for buyer to contact seller and resolve the problem before he leaves a negative or neutral. Like we sellers have this options-
Leave Positive feedback or leave feedback later, similarly buyers should be given options like- leave positive feedback and resolve problem. Option of leaving negative or neutral should be opened only after 7 days of reporting your problem.

This would increase buyer satisfaction level. As well as help us mention good report cards.
Message 8 of 49
latest reply

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
HELLO

DEAR EBAY SELLER linusstudio AND health.planet , SELLERS ARE NOT LIKE EBAY BUYERS , 99 % SELLERS WILL NEVER LEAVE ANY UNFAIR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK COMPARE TO 90 % UNFAIR NEGATIVES FROM BUYERS
THANKS
Message 9 of 49
latest reply

I tend to agree with @mobilesaccessory on this issue, why will sellers give neg fb to buyers, there has to be a reason for it. I am here since the good old bid n buy zamaana and once upon a time we enjoyed the facility of giving neg to the buyers and there was no paisapay then and so we had to chase every buyer to make payment but we gave neg to only those buyers who did not pay.

Going one step ahead on this issue, as the buyers have a choice of from whom to buy why does not ebay give sellers a choice of to whom we sell. As "right of admission" exists everywhere, the sellers should also have a choice of to whom we wish to sell. If I do not want to sell to a new buyer with fb of say less than 10, let it be my choice, well even in offline sales the shopkeeper has right of not selling to a customer who walks in, why not on ebay. Just a thought.......
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 10 of 49
latest reply