Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Search on eBay - "Best Match"

Anyone know how eBay does the search for Keywords and lists the "Best Match" item on top floowed by the rest and a buyer would actually have to choose to show "Lowest price+Shipping" to get to see the item which is genuinely the lowest price?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

block blue dart pickups and no response logistic team

I have powership for smoothly shipping, but in my powership orders giving me 'blue dart' courier every time, while it is not available for pickups at my pincode area 324005/6 Feel bad ,when call to ebay again and again for changing courier. I also wr...

Declaration Forms

In case of Interstate selling are we required to give or take some type of declaration or forms from the buyer?How do we comply with different statutory requirements of various states in India. Regards Viresh

What's the best way to market for new seller

I am trying to sell some apple stuff and amazon kindle. Since I am new I am finding it hard. I think since it's paisa pay paying money to new seller should be very safe, but I am not finding it easy. someone please help

Resolved! My On Shaker Cup is Broken

Dear ebay i purchase On shaker cup from Sm nutritions through ebay and Shaker Cup,s seal is free and broken so i gave a negative feedback.Then they call me to Remove negative feedback and say you write Please Remove negative feedback and i did it.But...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pirated Assassins Creed IV Black Flag PC

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251427810180I bought it . I opened it . I realized I got a pirated copy . I have raised a claim . The seller is new in this field and has no idea to refund me . I have bought the item on Jan 18th . I recei...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay’s Hot Category Report

Hi, Wanted to know, how can i get tto know the hottest item selling on ebay.in website.It seems on ebay.com there is something called eBay’s Hot Category Report eBay’s Hot Category Report. This free monthly report will show you the hottest product ca...

help_me

i_am_a_new_seller_ pls_guide-me_how_to_run_this_onlie_store? how_to_sell_products_? how_to_get_payments? how_to_reach-the_easly_to_the_customer? any_body_pls_guide_me...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Account restriction

i made wrong paypal id ccoz i didnt know user name n other name shoud be same n now paypal made my new id but ebay want paypal to close or resolve but they r not closing n coz of it my account is restricted what should i do to remove paypal account

about to product inquery

Hellosir/madamwarm greetings how many product we can upload on ebay and what is process and what is charge for upload productthank you very much Thanks & Regardsjogendra singhjogendrasinghshekhawat111@gmailcom

DOTZOT and powershp is disaster

Hello sellers. Anyone happy with DOTZOT? I think no one, in novemeber first week my half order came under DOTZOT, why? ask sellers what they want. We want Dotzot for only those location which is not serviceable through Bluedart and Fedex. Even after ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

want to increase your sale and feedback score

To increase sale on eBay, you need to keep few thing in your mind while listing the item. Your item's title and description are your advertisement - an opportunity to both inform and excite buyers. Writing a good title and description will significan...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.