DOTZOT and powershp is disaster

Hello sellers.

Anyone happy with DOTZOT?

I think no one, in novemeber first week my half order came under DOTZOT, why? ask sellers what they want.

We want Dotzot for only those location which is not serviceable through Bluedart and Fedex.

Even after mailing mr ansari and inlogstic team in 20 days i am still getting order from dotzot which is serviceable through Bluedart.

My 3-4 order has not been delivered from more than 2 months, inlogistic doesn't reply on it, and powership phone support is a joke.

when i asked about these 2 month old parcel  they replied email on inlogistic, so that's ur job? to tell us email on inlogistic. if inlogistic were replying why we will call on phone support?

and what they reply on phone our seniors are looking into matter and we will get back to you.

For 3 months seniors looking for parcel? what era we are living in? 

coming to claims

One buyer claimed that he has not received item, claim approved to him even when item was sent through powership and no seller protection was given.

In home and kitchen category labels are generating 5kg weight even the item is 250 gram. I asked DOTZOT to weight parcel and then feed the weight. they refused and said we can not change weight , i asked ebay to change the weight in label as it's ur system error, No reply in 7 days and daily my 1-2 parcels are getting charged 5kg each .

once 5kg is charged we keep running behind ebay logistic to get shipping returns for 15-20 days(we are free and we don't have business to focus, just keep mailing logistic team)

just after diwali everythng is messed up, and powership team is completely Numb, no respone no reply at all.

Ebay powership team , take these matter seriously , it matters a lot for buyer.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Hello, 

Sorry to know that powership is making your business very worst. Thank god, in Ahmedabad DOTZOT is not launched. In this case, kindly ask powership to remove DOTZOT as your shipping partner. 

We have similar issue with FedEx and we had made a compaint the same as you had . Now, powership have removed FedEx from your list. Now a days, hardly we receive 10 orders for FedEx in Month. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Dotzot is the worst thing that can ever happen to ebay. I am in kolkata, here dotzot charges for 5 kg every time you ship. I am still running after ebay logistics for the last 15 days and still see no refunds.

One of my parcels has not been yet updated with delivery status (delivered on 6th nov) by dotzot.

In one word, dotzot in kolkata is taking ebay down in terms of popularity, though I donot think ebay guys are ready to listen.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I have a shipment booked since day before yesterday . Still lying in my office. DOTZOT people do not have any number where in we can get in touch with them. 

Paromita Das
Fashion Designer & Garment Manufacturer ( Owner )
Fashion Studio Urban Purple
2nd Floor , Kapilan Orchid
# 25 , 7th Main , 80 Feet Road
Subana Palya Extn , Bangalore - 560043
Tel : 080 - 41126730
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

If u r in kolkata, nirmal pal 9163393948

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

DTDC and dotzot removed from entire ebay.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

THERE IS NO MORE DOTZOT service on EBAY until further notice.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Ya temporarily it has been stopped but still 15-17 parcels not delivered since 20-25 days.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Out of 6-7 packages allotted to Dotzot. Two are yet to deliver . One to cuttack showing Transit for 2 weeks.Buyer already raised a claim.

Other high value parcel is a disaster. Sent to Bokaro but after 2 weeks of no update afer Pick up-Now Dotzot says west bengal sales tax have seized the shipment.Did not occur me to that Bokaro -Jharkand parcels go by air up to kolkata & then go by road to Bokaro.packet is 500gm and looks like a document & not a big parcel.

Dont know lack of Entry form to west bengal may be the reason. After repeated mails to Powership-It seems the entire baggage of Dotzot meant to travel to Bokaro conatining all parcels from Flipkart/snapdeal etc  has been seized. So even me willing to pay fine is not going to help. as WB sales tax will not relase indivual packages . The fine for the  whole manifested baggeges has to be paid.

To complete the rs 12000 disaster sad story- I was told not to expect a speedy resolution and told to supply a fresh product to Buyer.

Me again High value to Bokaro ......NEVER>>>I told the buyer I have to authorise refund. so may be after a few months after paying fine may be, I may get back my product. Kiss good bye to hardearned Rs 12k. Smiley SadSmiley Mad

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Hi,

ohh plz count me here too.

Item: Nexus 7 2nd Gen 32gb

PaisaPay ID 35001273657

Buyer ID: jijijoseph79

Item Mark Ready to Ship as on 21/11/2013 but no one comes to my home for pickup, after 5 calls and 3 chat sessions ebay guy pickup the item on 28/11/2013 but at today date i'm just waiting for delivery

Regards

Message 10 of 12
latest reply