What's the best way to market for new seller

pulkitsethi1984
Community Member
I am trying to sell some apple stuff and amazon kindle. Since I am new I am finding it hard. I think since it's paisa pay paying money to new seller should be very safe, but I am not finding it easy. someone please
help
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

spl_ind
Community Member
Start with items of less value in order to gain experience. First build up your online reputation with sufficient feedbacks then sell high value products. Who am I?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
Its hard to close a sale (offline or online; so eBay too).

List your items with hope, be patient, answer quickly to queries from potential buyers, YOU will win and improve sales day on day.

It looks difficult until you pass 3 months and close 20 sales.

List as many items as possible with detailed description and your terms with fantastic price. Title and photo are very important to attract buyers.

Lets us share and let us grow.

Regards
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

kedscash
Community Member

Try to keep the price minimum. and get lots of traffic to your product.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Oh! about Getting traffic try these things.
Getting traffic form Social Networking may seems hard to you, (maybe not hard)but if you use it properly you’ll be earning lots in the years to come. Just sign up for one or more of the programs below (all are free) these are sites I would personally recommend.
• StumbleUpon.com
• Digg.com
• Reddit.com
Next, update your profile on each site you’ve joined, including your URL and photo.
Then, the next time you post something of interest on your blog (or see something on a friend’s blog), you just submit your apps url or books or whatever you are selling on Kindle to the sites.
these Social Networking sites and many of them expect you to be an active participant. play with it and watch and see how your traffic grows.
Hope it helps you. Good luck
Message 5 of 5
latest reply