Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

KYC verification time to get PaisaPay remittance

hello community , I have sold item which requires KYC , i have responded to ebay mail with all possible varification documnet , could you pleaselet me know how long will it take as only email communication is available at ebays KYC Desk and i'm prett...

Ebay India is Completely DEAD

As a seller order is getting low and low day by day. Its means that Ebay India is going to be closed. NOTE: - AS PER EXPERIANCE AS A SELLER ON EBAY INDIA. ITS DONT MEANS I DONT FOLLOW EBAY RULE AND REGULATIONS.

In 2 months my sale is very down

In two months my sale is very low. I deal in Artificial Jewellery. There is no new buyer prior a lot of new buyer used to place order but these days no. Also one more thing i noticed there is no add of ebay intead of ebay i see the adds of amazon why...

Resolved! Change Private account to Business account?

Hi, I have new to ebay selling world. Ebay has restricted my sales to 25 per month. I have full fledged inventory to sell and wish to become power seller. In this community forum, I read that I may need to opt fro business account as against my perso...

There is a problem of feedback revision

Hi,I want to know why the feedback left can not be changed by ebay or buyer for a perticular transaction. this is step in favour of buyer and ebay also and it is the partiality with sellers.We are facing problems to sale out surplus products,

FACING PROBLEM FROM ZERO FEEDBACK BUYERS

I LISTED ITEMS & WHEN IT IS GOING TO SELL ON LAST MOMENTS BUYER WITH ZERO FEEDBACK BID & THEY DIDNT PAY FOR THE ITEM... WHAT TO DO ... ALSO I FEEL ON EBAY UNPAID ITEM RECEIVED BUYERS ALSO DIDNT GET ANY RESTRICTION ON BIDDING . AS ON EBAY.COM I CAN NO...

I need courier Help Guys

Guys I am just a freelancer from home and I send my 5-6 parcels every month. I have to call my courier everytime. The delivery is good and everything is nice but everytime I have to keep calling him which is annoying. I want to tie up with Feedex but...

Live in America, Want to sell in India

Hello everybody... I was originally born in Delhi, India and I currently live in metro-Detroit, Michigan, United States. I am interested in selling on ebay India and I'm curious as to how I can. Do buyers in Ebay India feel secure using wire transfer...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

LITTLE BIT OF WORRY ON SELLING OR BUYING ON EBAY

I am selling on ebay, i got 2 diffferent situations on ebay as a buyer and a seller, i bought a intex aqua 4, when ebay launched this, i received the product after 5 days, but the phone got problem and earphone pin in phone is not working, so i reque...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.