Change Private account to Business account?

Hi, I have new to ebay selling world. Ebay has restricted my sales to 25 per month. I have full fledged inventory to sell and wish to become power seller.

In this community forum, I read that I may need to opt fro business account as against my personal account. Howver, there is no option to change account type under ACCOUNT>PERSONAL INFORMATION.

What to do now? Ebay customer care not reponding et all. Any solution?

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, 

Go to My Ebay. Click on summary. 

On left hand side, there is My account tab. below there, click on address. Now click on change, which is right hand side. it will ask you to sing in. 

On top of the form, there is change account type button. 

Or go to below link : 

http://cgi4.ebay.in/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationShow

Click on change account type. 

enjoy ebay.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Hello, 

On left hand side, there is My account tab. below there, click on address. Now click on change, which is right hand side. it will ask you to sing in. 

Or go to below link : 

enjoy ebay.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Hi Salu_Product,

You are just awesome. You don't know what you have done. I have been trying to figure it out since morning. You are the savious. Thanks.

Can you please tell me that now what are the benefits will I get as business account? Will 25 item limit be removed automatically?

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

it wil take time around 2 days according to me

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Hi Akshay,

What will take 2 days time? removal of limit of 25 products?

@akshay19gupta wrote:

it wil take time around 2 days according to me

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Hi what are the documents required for business account tp complete kyc

@salus_products wrote:

Hello, 

Or go to below link : 

enjoy ebay.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Hello,

Once you change your account type from private to business, selling limit will automatically raised. you do not have to wait for it. If your system is showing same error again and again, please close all browser, clear caches and cookies of browser. 

eBay have serious issue about storing cookies. whenever you make changes on account and it will show same error, please change browser and clear cookies and caches. 

There is no need to wait for 2 days. 

Block placed on account by automatically, ebay employee can't do this from their end. Its all automated process. Once you fullfill block requirement, a new limit set. Try creating an new listing. do not open the existed or working lisitng that you wanted to list. 

If you need more help, let me know. eBay employees are new and they are not well trained on account limites and some basics. They are just there to say you " we are working on your issue, please send us an email and we will let you know in 24 hours". 

In ebay, try to resolve issue by self or posted on community. you will get better help here, not from customer support. 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Hello, 

There is no document required to change account type. But if you change your paisapay bank account details, they want a company bank account statement and electricity bill or your name belonging to it. 

but you just change account type and do not want to do a bank account change, then just click on link which are on sitemap. 

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

i have follow all the process but still my issue is not been solve. Still getting same error: -

Attention Sellers:
You’ve exceeded the number of items and dollar amount you can list.
You can list up to 100 items or up to Rs100,000.00 this month, whichever comes first. Learn about selling limits or request higher selling limits.

Kindly someone ple help me to resolve this prob.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Hi, I am a new seller on ebay. When I add new products they don't let me put quantity more then 1. Every time It's sold I have to relist. What is this issue all about?

Please help me on this.

Regards,
Akshay
Message 10 of 15
latest reply