Live in America, Want to sell in India

anujdelhi
Community Member
Hello everybody... I was originally born in Delhi, India and I currently live in metro-Detroit, Michigan, United States. I am interested in selling on ebay India and I'm curious as to how I can.

Do buyers in Ebay India feel secure using wire transfer or Bidpay to purchase items? I ask this because of PaisaPay is not available for me as I do not have a address in India anymore. Also, PayPal is not trusted for international buyers and sellers since it offers no insurance. I've read too many stories on how Indian buyers lost their money because of Paypal. I do have an ebay United States account though, and I have a good amount of feedback on my Paypal accounts (as well as my ebay account.)

Thank you for advance for any help.
-Anuj
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

bravaindia
Community Member
Hi anujdelhi,

I am from south INDIA. My experience buyers in Ebay India feel not more secure using wire transfer or Bidpay to purchase items. You have to have paypal and paisapay. I can help you to open paisapay account in INDIA. Please contact me for more assistance.Thanks!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
a model where you list on ebay usa on behalf of some indian sellers will work more better for you
indian products have huge demand in USA
i would suugest you concentrate selling indian goods to the US market rather than what you are thinking
most indian sellers accept paypal ... inspite of your so called horror stories
think about it
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi I am a US citizen nd want to sell items on ebay india. Can someone please  assist me with the paisapay process and possibly the bank account  information I might need. Thank you !

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hi Anuj,

What are the items you want to sell in India ? 

Catch hold of somebody here to sell them like partner with them like they can procure from you and sell here on ebay india.

If items are interesting I would be interested.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi,

What are the items you want to sell in India ? 

Catch hold of somebody here to sell them like partner with them like they can procure from you and sell here on ebay india.

If items are interesting I would be interested.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply