Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Need ebay Team Support from feedback policy for save my ebay business

Respected ebay team, Hello, i am from lmp3creation, i am Member since: 16-Apr-2011 in India, from Rajkot & i am selling Ladies & Gents Wrist Watches & Sunglasses from last three years & till today i am 100% seller by providing as possible as best ser...

ebay cheating with me why

Hi my user id is 1037195 and my account is on hold i don't know why? even i cleared my all due payment and ebay also get extra money from my card , this kind of transaction is fraud , his customer care is not giving me any good response . see Detai m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Sales in 7 Days

Hi ,I really couldnt understand why I am facing this issue.When I had uploaded hardly any products I use to get sale but since a month have noticed that my sales have gone down. I HAVE uploaded now 70 products and was looking forward to upload more b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Sales in 7 Days

Hi ,I really couldnt understand why I am facing this issue.When I had uploaded hardly any products I use to get sale but since a month have noticed that my sales have gone down. I HAVE uploaded now 70 products and was looking forward to upload more b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SYSTEM ERROR!!! Automatic refund innitiated when still 1 day left to submit shipping details!!!

Please note that last night i've checked my paisapay account and it was still showing that I have 1 day left to submit shipping details (which is today the last day). However this morning when I logged in to submit them, there were messages saying th...

Beware of buyer

ebay seller are requested not to sell anything to buyer **** and put him in block list .Reason is after purchasing if you send the product in very good condition he will leave negative feedback .If you refund the money immediately then too he leaves ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.