cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSTEM ERROR!!! Automatic refund innitiated when still 1 day left to submit shipping details!!!

Please note that last night i've checked my paisapay account and it was still showing that I have 1 day left to submit shipping details (which is today the last day). However this morning when I logged in to submit them, there were messages saying the system initiated automatic refund for 7 of them!!!

Please reverse this because i still had today to submit the details and it must be some system error.

Please see that it says "SHIP BEFORE" column : 30/10/2014 so I had still today to submit the details!!!

For example there were similar purchases dated 23rd October which didn't initiate autorefund and I WAS able to submit the details this morning.

Customer services useless as usual. I'm helpless 😞

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

SYSTEM ERROR!!! Automatic refund innitiated when still 1 day left to submit shipping details!!!

vinvinek
Community Member

Hello ,

Regarding Deal 39: New Imported HTC Desire 616 dual SIM dark grey

I didn't get item yet . you have shipped item or not .what i have to do have to cancel item and reorder 

By

Vineesh

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

2014subod
Community Member

I want the product alredy more then 10 day it happend & once i have confirmed you that i want the product even those you are delaying 

so please provide selected product upto coming monday

Regard

Subodh kumar

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

2014subod
Community Member

please give me a product i want it 

please make it fast

subodh kuamar

Message 4 of 4
latest reply