Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

mc067 listing removed please help

hi my listing item no.131574042640 suddenly got removed & i got a mail from ebay that displaying coupon code is not allowed in a listing but i did'nt knew it was against ebay & neither i will display any coupon codes to my listings from now on so ple...

Bad Fedex Personal - not picking up

Fedex Personal called by 1.30 pm, and asking the item to be picked up by 6 and than changed time to 4 pm, - but they have not called again till 6 pm neither not visited to pickup , but i called them by 6.05 pm and they have replied that i should go s...

ebay powership bluedart cod problem please help

paisapay id given below is already shipped with powership bluedart cod. tried a lot to contact inlogistic email id inlogistics@ebay.com and bhmahajan@ebay.com but all the time email get fail and didnt diliver to desire address. also tried to call the...

Must read- Do not Mark RTS Blue dart COD orders

I have received mail from ebay on dt 29.07.2015. as per details : This is to inform you that we are facing some technical issue with Blue Dart - COD shipments. We here by request you not to mark Read ToShip (RTS) for Blue dart COD orders assigned to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing Active But not Visible on Store as well as Site

Midnight onward i have received Zero sale from ebay. I have noticed that from around 2500 listings only 220 are visible on store as well as on site, no's varries with in few seconds. Some time its shown 220, 176, 193 etc.Contact selling team they tol...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Till now Money has not recovered

From: herminder bedi Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 2:05 AM Ebay, Even after 7 days Neither you revert nor you issue Coupon. Product was bad & it was clearly written under your policy money could be refunded in that condition. I spend money & unable t...

eBay has not refund me wrong weight charges since Nov 2014. Pathetic customer service

eBay has not refund me wrong weight charges since Nov 2014. Pathetic customer service on part of eBay. They dont even reply to my emails forget acknowledging them. Have tried mailing to allexecutives and heads but no one is of any use.Sameer YadavShr...

I am exchange my moto g 16 gb block

Dear Sir/madam I am bying mobile on 16 aug-2014 . right now I am exchange old mobile & bying new mobile for moto g 3rd gen 16 GB so pls exchange my mobile for best price.Note.mobile charger and head phones are not using.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.