Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Regarding Claims a tip for New & Genuine Sellers

We have faced Buyers Claiming for refund by Opening Claims placing old products or there own products in our packing material and claiming to have recieved item other than ordered. Take Precautions in the Following Manner 1) If you have CCTV Sytem In...

Image Clicked While Dispatching Product
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why does ebay sanction claims without referring to sellers?

99% of ebay's claims below Rs 1000 are closed in favor of buyers without even refering to sellers as if they are not even participants in the deal. Sellers more than anybody else what they have supplied and 99% ebay claim adjusters may not even know ...

Seller protection Escalations please? Or procedure to Sue it?

Ebay seller protection is big joke and they never see justification emails which we send to insellerverification@ebay.in and ebay case page also not allow us to update our jusitification. Looks Ebay claim officer seems to be newbie, not see our email...

Missed Webinars

Do Ebay provide videos of missed webinars because due to paucity of time (generally we dont have time for webinar as they are scheduled at very busy hours) we are unable to attend them. But we wanna learn all the aspect and are keen to view the video...

selling on ebay india is really a headache

I have many unpleasant exp. selling on ebay india.here is one of the examples. 1.One buyer purchased wireless keyboard+mouse and we sent as per we described on listing page in perfectly working condition.(we check before we dispatch). 2.he got the it...

fake product delivered

Hi,I am Pradeepabout paypaise id. 41971785935Raised a claim on fake and non working product.Which was clearly advertised on eBay as originalOnly by trusting eBay believing the brand eBay I bought it on ebay.And when i received fake product I felt ver...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim cancelled for fake product

Hi I have booked Skull candy headset from ebay and fake product has been delivered. Raised money return claim for the same and i didn't get the reponse since 4 weeks. Kindly look and resolve as sson as possible. Expecting a positive response. Regards...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! What's the use of an Account Manger?

Hi all, Ebay has assigned me account manager Armrita Ghosh about half a year back. 1. She doesn't know latest rules and recent changes. I have to point her to latest rule but she drags me to an old and obsolate rule page which ebay has left convienen...

Fraud and fake buyers from north india

We are facing a big problme as our shop is growing Many fraud and fack buyer from Delhi, haryana, Bihar and Haryanan are are trying to harm our business thery are using different id with same address, and creating id to make order from our shop only ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.