cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Claims a tip for New & Genuine Sellers

We have faced Buyers Claiming for refund by Opening Claims placing old products or there own products in our packing material and claiming to have recieved item other than ordered.

Take Precautions in the Following Manner

1) If you have CCTV Sytem Installed at the dispatch location Always Pack products near the Camera / Create a Packing Space/table where the focus of camera is on that space/table.

2) CCTV Should have recording capacity of upto 45 days.

3) Make Sure that CCTV recording shows Date & Time

3) While CCTV recording is going on during packaging keep a Camera ( Mobile Cam can do ) and capture the Image of the product along with any Tags on Product (TAGS/SKUCODE), shipping label & Manifest for that Particular Batch in a Single Picture. Make Sure that the Image is clear enough to read information on Shipping Label / Manifest. EXAMPLE IMAGE ATTACHED. Make Sure CCTV is recording you Capturing the Image.Image of Shipping Label attached to Packing Materail is also preffered so that Claim adjuster can jusge the condition of packing material when sent. This Should be done seperately for all orders.

4) As soon as a Claim is Opened by the Buyer, Once you recieve a call from Claims department Inform them that you have CCTV survelliance IMAGES / VIDEO and Images of product sent along with the shipping label for that particular Order.

5)  The Claim Adjuster then will send you a Mail to provide a resolution to the Buyer. In this case send all the Images and Proofs to insellerverification@ebay.com & inappeals@ebay.in as CC

This is for Genuine Sellers who are accused of sending different products. For the sellers who cheat " God is watching you and Karma is  a B**ch" 😛 Image Clicked While Dispatching Product

Spoiler

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I pack items in my room any other options besides cctv?
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I was thinking to do this. Now I got proper guideline thanks a lots
Message 3 of 3
latest reply