Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

A BOON to eBay sellers to avoid Nigerian Scammers !

Hello eBay sellers....... You can use the BLOCK BUYERS option in My Preference Tab of My eBay. These Fraud Buyers usually have a new account through which they buy the products which are registered through a Credit Card. If you select the SMS verific...

Marketplace Policy Discussion

One of the big areas of concern amongst our community over the past few months has been the policies on the site, and the consequences of violating these policies (warnings, suspensions, etc.). We have made some changes to this process, which we woul...

all items from selling & store has been removed without any reason

Our userid is premdiamonds & from last 5 days, we cant view are products which were selling. All are items are removed from selling in auction as well as store category without any notice or any email & it has done lot of damage to our bussiness. The...

Revamping Discussion Boards Structure

Dear Users Over the past few months many of you have visited discussion boards, some very frequently and others less regularly. Over the time you have preferred to frequent some discussion boards, while other boards have not been very popular with yo...

How should I send a shirt?

I want to sell a shirt on eBay India. But I want to know that how should I pack it(if it is sold)? I have never sold an apparel before this. And when I have packed it, should I give it to courier? Should I send it like this? Please reply. Rgrds, Sumi...

Seperate category - "Mobile Accessories"

Hello All We have received a lot of feedback from the community, to make a unified category for Mobiles & PDA's as these categories have synergies, a very good indicator of this is the offline market trend (retail as well as wholesale). We have also ...

new seller unfairly treated

i am a new seller here and less than a week i started without selling even a single product over rs 150 i have a sellign limit and not allowed to sell, moreover i am not even allowed to edit my existing listings. this is unfair.

Enhancements to Buyer Requirements Tool for Sellers

Dear Sellers We are making enhancements to Buyer requirements which can restrict buyers from bidding on or purchasing your items based on criteria such as their country of registration, their buying history on eBay, verification information and so on...

Nigerian attack on my listing !!

hello everyone I have been selling cell phones,nigerian bought it with making some indian Ebay id and want me to ship the product in Nigerian which is not mentioned in my listing ...they send the same and old trick email to me that they are in other ...

Sales Down in Ebay.in after Valentine's Day

Dear E-Bayers, Do you notice the sales and views are down after Valentine's day. Before Christmas upto Valentine's day E-Bay promoted advertisements in TimesofIndia.com. Now it has been removed, is that the reason ? I am totally confused. Do you have...

Computers Fest in March

We have lined up a Computers Festival which will start in the beginning of March; there is a special Landing Page which is being created for this promotion. Details of the promotion Why the Promotion? Past trends & analysis on the computers category ...

Suggestion regarding Fee Structure

Hello, Recently some big business have been folding up on eBay.com. Simillarly a lot of big time sellers of eBay.in have quit listing on the site (my earlier post - Kahan gaye woh log). So it got me thinking why cannot a business become big and yet b...

Paisa Pay problem ith ICICI bank but amt debited from my account

Hi, I recently tried to pay through ICICI bank paisa pay for the item no.8903480172 a wrist watch. However while the payment processing was on I received a message that due to server error in bank website it was unable to process. When I checked my a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.