Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Promoting Shops Newsletter - Tips

Hi, Having an ebay shop allows you to send out Free newsletters, which is a great form of advertisement and way to create a list of ebay members interested in your products. Does anyone have any success stories or tips on how to get potential buyers ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay India Customer Service Surveys

Please can all sellers ensure that they fill out these surveys after dealing with Ebay customer service. The teams performance appears to be pretty poor, maybe if they have more negative surveys they wil actually do something about it. cheers Julia

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hey - eBay is doing what! Listing Fees of Rs.5 Its really Bad

Hello Guys We are not getting eBay , they are keep on implementing new and new fees day by day. Earlier it was Gallery and now they are even charging Rs.5 for Listing product in Mobiles & Accessories. It mean friends that if we are listing only 100 p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upcoming Promotions!!!

Dear Users, As you would know, we continuously strive to identify and highlight the best deals available on our site to our buyers. We keep on receiving a lot of promotion ideas which we try to factor into our merchandising plans. Some of the example...

My Product Sourcing Idea(s) - Feeling generous!?

Hello everyone! Today, I want to talk about this “ICE 2006 – Indian Consumer Exhibition” which is going to happen from 22nd Dec to 08th of Jan in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. I’ve been to this exhibition about a year back but at that time I had no i...

FULL MONEY BACK REFUND USING PAISAPAY

Hey friends. I had a small but a genuine doubt.Suppose a buyer buys some item,say a mobile phone costing approx 7500.And the buyer pays via paisapay.Thus,i would get almost 7250rs(coz of 3.5% service charges) through cheque. In case,the buyer asks fo...

What selling tools do you all use?

What selling tools do you all use, either eBay or third party; whether your a buyer or a seller. The tools I currently use to help me sell are a tool for listing my items, and a tool for adding a cross-promotional showcase to my listings, and then an...

Re: Difficulty in view the listing from MY EBAY section

Hello, When we list our item on ebay, I can no open and view the listing from MY EBAY section. It comes in some thing like html form. However, if I go from out side MY EBAY and give search and find my item and then click it, it looks o.k. Even if I w...

FPA Notice

Hi All, i am a small seller of Mobile phones & few days back i have listed the product worth Rs.85000/-.After 2 days i recieved a mail from ebay subjected FPA Notice which tells that my all listings are cancelled due to the rules & regulations of Sec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Packing Tapes With eBay Logo

Dear friends We all know that our parcels are opened and then repacked by Courier Company in transit. This is done for security purpose or sometime to use the item for some minutes and test it or finger it. I was planning to make a packing tape whi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipment before payment?

hello friends, help me please! i m selling mobile on ebay,i m new here.a ebay's new member has bought my item and told me that ship to nigiria.I sent him the total price with shipping charge.the next day I have recieved a mail descriping that the e m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Second chance or third chance offer

Hello All, First of all I want to point out some flaws in the ebay system for new sellers like me. I am selling a laptop. When I list the item for open bidding and yes by restricting users to the max., even then fake buyers purchase the product and b...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.