Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Chennai - Courier Service for eBay shippment

HI i wanna send used camera thru chennai courier service. I heared that they wont send any electronic items. Could you please some one advice what are the courier service will send the item? Do i need to give any document for that? Please advice

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

N81-2GB

Hey Guys, I have a n81 2GB to sell which is in excellent condition with pictures posted. Cheers!

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer refuses custom duties, opens INR, paisapay refunds fully

Hi, What if a buyer doesn't co-operate with courier company for custom clearance & doesn't pay the custom charges/duty applicable, inspite of auction description clearly mentioning that buyer is responsible for these charges. We are facing this situa...

Listing Problem of a Book

Hi, im a new user on ebay india. I registered a few days back and was trying to list my item (a book) on ebay. I have already registered with paisapay successfully. The problem while listing is that whenever i write in the description of the item and...

PaisaPay SMS Alerts - Are they helpful for Sellers or not?

PaisaPay has launched SMS alerts. Most of the SMS, I do not receive even though I have registered my mobile number for PaisaPAy SMS Alerts. Also, the SMS shows only the PaisaPay ID and the buyer's user ID and nothing else. I think the SMS Alert shoul...

McAfee VirusScan Plus (1-year subscription) for $39.99 - $39.99 = FREE

McAfee VirusScan Plus (1-year subscription) with Coupon Code VSPPROMOCF » for $39.99 - $39.99 = FREE + Free Download Go to this link and while check out enter the promotional code (, You will get the Mcafee Virus scan plus @ Rs 0.00 Click here Enter ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheating

Dear customer care. I purchased a mobile phone from an ebay shop : nilezone" in the month of sept. The phone had problems and I contacted the seller NILEZONE, Mr. NAZIR I SHAIK . One year warranty was offred at the time purchase and accordingy he inf...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GOT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM BUYER AFTER I DID NOT REMOVE UNPAID ITEM STRIKE

A NEWLY REGISTERED BUYER KRIPESH1987 PURCHSED ONE PEARL FROM ME AND NEVER PAID TO ME,, SO AS PER EBAY POLICY I OPEN DISPUTE AND GAVE HIM UNPAID ITEM STRIKE FOR HIS NON PAYMNETS,, THN I GOT MAIL FROM HIM THAT PLS REMOVE UNPAID ITEM STRIKE I WILL GIVE ...

which courier is best for sending whole CPU ??

hello friends...as i am new here.. i want to know the courier company which ships CPU from hyd to tamilnadu. with low shipping charges.. can anyone suggest me?? can i send it through india post PARCEL service?? or is there any other courier compny ? ...

NO SALES ON EBAY & EBAY INVOICE VERY HIGH

NO SALES ON EBAY NO SALES WHAT TO DO EBAY HELP SELLERS ? NO SALE BUT EVERY MONTH EBAY INVOICE IS ON TIME WHEN THERE IS NO SALES NO EARNING HOW CAN I PAY THE EBAY FEES ? LISTING OF 100 PRODUCTS SELLING IS ONLY 2-5 ITEMS WHERE IS THE PROFIT ? I REQUEST...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ATT : ALL EBAY SELLERS

Check out this case . Extreme irresponsibility of buyers. I filed this case in community court for removal! ------------------------------------------------------- Hello, This buyer gave me negative even after agreeing all the term. I will write more...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What should seller do when buyer is suspended on eBay?

This question was asked by one of my buyer and I was not sure about it, hence I would like to ask this question here on the forum. Let us consider that a buyer purchases item from the seller. eBay restricts the buyer or suspends the buyer for violati...

want to give tutions to the students

I am a B.com (Hons)Student living in Kolkata (India) and want to give tutions to class 11 & 12 students of commerce. How should I post my tutions advertisement so students could come and contact me for taking tutions .

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.