Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Paisapay Ruling: You decide

I have been a regular buyer on Ebay since the last 2-3 months. As a buyer I have had a good experience and all sellers have treated me well. Once I started selling on Ebay, a very bad experience was in store for me, from which I still haven't recover...

Negativee Feedback with in 6 days of payment -what to do???

Buyer shalinichandrashekar won a item http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180334325519 on 11th and Paid Rs 105 on 11th night through paisapay . Address was Shalini Chandrashekar 103W, Trinity Woods Sarjapur Road Bangalore 560034 KA We f...

Mantaining Documents and taxes for Export

I would like info on what documents are to be kept as record after obtaining the I.E.C for exports. Is there any type of tax for exports? Usually I purchase all my items which are vat paid and export them. As Paypal pays in Indian Rupees, so as an ex...

Help regarding selling mobiles On eEbay

Dear Friends, All the time I was buying a little from Ebay but now want to sell here. I am trying to sell some state of the art Mobile Phones on Ebay. After reading a lot of feed backs on the forum. I made My listings and tried to bar people with les...

Which courier company to use?

Hi, browsing ebay listings i stumbled upon CRT monitors and saw CRT monitors listed with shipping costs of Rs.300 i also posted my CRT monitor for sale. i went accross to blazeflash office, and they told me road shipping is around Rs.50 a KG,... whic...

Which courier to use for shipping Mobile Phones?

Hi, recently when I tried to send a used mobile phone by courier - i faced a lot of problem. I'm from Kolkata. I usually ship through DTDC. But I contacted their branch office they refused to accept the mobile phone. Same thing happened with Aramex, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WORST SERVICES OF EBAY VERY POOR RESPONSE

TO EBAY TEAM i faceing problem in listing products, i m getting same error message like limited listing placed on your account e-mail us to resolve this issue, then i have send e-mail to trust & safety team they ask me same documents like photo id & ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative feedback by Fake buyer ,feeling helpless .

I got a negative feedback of bad quality by a buyer to whom I never shipped any item . I do not accept any cash of delivery order. He saysd in his feedback that he paid thr cash on delivery and he got worst quality product .it is given with bad inten...

Ebay Collection Team, Do not understand TDS, A/c put on hold when TDS Dedu

A/c Sapl4all Invoice amount of December was Rs. 9982/- After deducting Rs. TDS @ 10.3% - -1028/- Net Amount paid by cheque, Rs. 8954/- A/c put on hold because we deducted TDS, Phone Nos. are not available as they have shifted to new office. Even acco...

No Response from eBay about a chargeback of Rs10650

Hi, A chargeback for Rs.10650 was applied to our account & the same was recovered from our PaisaPay Account. We were asked to send POD for same. We have now contacted eBay atleast 10-11 times & everytime there is no response from them. The very next ...

Bad news for heavy weight items

Hi, After abolition of Fgn.regd. bookpost,now indiapost has abolished seamail.Already books section was suffering due to high shipping cost.It is more difficult now to give free shipping. Thanx, Truly, Amitava

ATTENTION ALL SELLER YOU COULD BE DEFRAUDED.

HELLO ALL SELLER, TODAY I WANT TO SHARE MY VICIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH YOU.I HAD A PAISAPAY TRANSACTION WITH EBAY IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER.PAISAPAY ID-23129445593.ITEM SONY ERICSSON Z555i. AFTER GOT THE BUYER'S PAYMENT CONFIRMATION FROM EBAY I DISPATCHED...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.