ATTENTION ALL SELLER YOU COULD BE DEFRAUDED.

HELLO ALL SELLER,

TODAY I WANT TO SHARE MY VICIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH YOU.I HAD A PAISAPAY TRANSACTION WITH EBAY IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER.PAISAPAY ID-23129445593.ITEM SONY ERICSSON Z555i.

AFTER GOT THE BUYER'S PAYMENT CONFIRMATION FROM EBAY I DISPATCHED HIS ITEM VIA SPEED POST.AWB NO-EW123522665IN ON-22/11/08.IN NEXT 3-4 WORKING DAYS BUYER HAD RECEIVED THE ITEM AND CONFIRM HIS PAYMENT & LEFT HIS POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR ME.AFTER THAT IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY'2009 I GOT A MAIL FROM EBAY CHARGEBACK DEPARTMENT THAT BUYER CHARBACK THE AMOUNT FOR ABOVE PAISAPAY ID.EBAY NEED THE POD COPY OF THIS TRANSACTION.AS PAR EBAY'S REQUIREMENT I SENT THE POD'S COPY (SCAN VIA EMAIL) TO PAISAPAYCB@EBAY.COM WITHIN NEXT 2-3 DAYS.

AND AFTER THAT NO REPLY FROM EBAY'S END.CONTINUOSLY FORWARD THIS POD COPY TO EBAY CHARGEBACK,CUSTOMER CARE ETC.AND CONTINUOUSLY RECEIVED MAIL FROM EBAY THAT POD COPY NOT RECEIVED.EVERY TIME I SUCCESSFULLY SENT MY MAILS TO EBAY NO 1 MAIL RETURN TO ME AS "FAILD".HOWEVER AFTER SENT 12-13 TIMES THE SAME POD COPY TO THEM VIA EMIAL.THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT POD COPY HAS RECEIVED BY THEM.

AFTER THAT I WANTED TO KNOW TO THEM WHAT HAPPEND WHEN I WILL GET MY CHARGEBACK AMOUNT.AGAIN EBAY'S CUSTOMER CARE CONTINUOUSLY REPLIED ME THEY HAD RECEIVED THE POD AND THEY WILL GET BACK TO ME IN NEXT 2-3 WORKING DAYS.EBAY'S CUSTOMER CARE TAKES 3 WEEKS BUT THEY DON'T NEED TO INFORM ME ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY CHARGEBACK AMOUNT.

IN THE INTERIM THEY DID NOT INFORM ME ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY CHARGEBACK AMOUNT.TODAY I CONTACT WITH THEIR LIVE HELP AND GOT REPLY THAT MY PROVIDED POD'S COPY'S ADDRESS AND PIN CODE IS INCORRECT SO THEY THEY ARE UNABLE TO COVER ME REGARDING THIS MATTER.AND REFUND BUYER'S FULL AMOUNT.

I AM SHOCKED & SURPRISE TO SEE THAT EBAY PRETEND THEIR RESPONSIBILITY BECAUSE I SENT THE ITEM TO BUYER AS PAR EBAY PROVIDE ME THE BUYR'S ADDRESS.AND I HAVE A PROF.NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY EBAY DON'T REPLY ME ABOUT THE STATUS OF THE PAISAPAY ID-23129445593.BECAUSE THEY ALREADY REFUND THE BUYER'S AMOUNT WHEN I PROVIDED THEM THE POD COPY IN THEIR MENTIONED TIMELINE.

THE FULL DETAILS OF THIS TRANSACTION IS-
PAISAPAY ID-23129445593
BUYER'S ID-savla_jagdish61
BUYER'S SHIPPING ADDRESS:-
Jagdish Savla
Room No-8,Friends Hostel,Dundheri Road,Bijwashen,New Delhi-110061,Mobile-9999914852

ITEM NO-200275704909

I HAVE SOME QUESTION:-

1)IF EBAY TELL THAT PAISAPAY IS THE SAFEST WAY TO MAKE PAYMENT TO SELLER.IT'S FOR BUYER SAFETY,THEN WHAT IS THE SECURITY ABOUT US (SELLER)?BECAUSE ANY BUYER CAN CHARGEBACK THEIR PAYMENT AFTER GOT THEIR ITEM FROM SELLER,LIKE ME AND EBAY WILL REFUND THEIR FULL AMOUNT AS THEY DID WITH ME.

2)PAISAPAY IS TOTALLY CONTROL BY EBAY.THEY CHECK AND APPROVE ALL CREDIT CARD & ONLINE BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT THEN AFTER EBAY'S CONFIRMATION WE(SELLER) SHIPPED THE ITEM TO BUYER AND KEEP THE POD COPY FOR SAFETY PURPOSE.AFTER RECEIVE MY CHARGEBACK MAIL I SENT THE POD COPY MANY TIMES EBAY.NOW WHY EBAY DID NOT RESPONDE,WHEN NOW THEIR CUSTOMER SEVICE TOLD ME THAT SHIPPING ADDRESS & PINCODE IS NOT CORRECT SO ARE UNABLE TO COVER ME AND ALREADY REFUND THE AMOUNT TO BUYER.

3)AND THIS IS MOST SURPRISE TO ME THAT HOW EBAY PRETEND THEIR RESPONSIBILITY BECAUSE THEY ALREADY REFUND THE BUYER AMOUNT.WHO WILL IDEMNIFY ME?

DEAR ALL SELLER WHO SELL THEIR ITEM AT EBAY INDIA AND EBAY AUTHORITY,READ MY ABOVE MESSAGE AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINION.I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY & OPINION.WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW IN THIS HORRIBLE CONDITION THAT I HAVE FACED?

REGARDS,
ECELL_KOLKATA
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

We all are in the same boat.

Pleae check the following thread too.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002945

Regards,

Joge
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

onlinejobs4all
Community Member
I have also faced same type problems. Buyers received the item but still requested for refund and ebay make the refund without any seeing feedback score of sellers.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Hi,
Against one of my items,I got shipping order in the morning,and in the evening PaisaPay boss calls me not to ship.But I shipped already by then.Needless to say,I was butchered with chargeback after that.
Ebay is not rational about sellers' honour.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

HELLO RESPECTED SELLER,
I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE FACE THE SAME SITUATION AS I HAVE FACED.SOMETIMES BUYER REQUESTED ME THAT SEND THE ITEM TO SOMEONE AS GIFT PURPOSE AND PROVIDED ME THE ANOTHER RECIPIENT ADDRESS WHICH IS NOT REGISTERED WITH EBAY.HOWEVER FOR BUYER CONVENIENT I SENT THE SAME TO THEIR DESIRE ADDRESS.SO IN THIS CONDITION IF BUYER A FRAUD PERSON THEN HE/SHE CAN CHARGEBACK THE SAME AGAINST YOU (SELLER) AND YOU COULD NOT PROF THAT YOU SENT THE PRODUCT TO BUYER'S DESIRE ADDRESS UNLESS YOU HAVE ANY MAIL REGARDING THIS MATTER.IN MY CASE THE MATTER IS SAME.AFTER PLACE THE ORDER BUYER REQUESTED ME THAT SEND THE ITEM TO ABOVE MENTIONED ADDRESS AND I DID.AND NOW THE BUYER'S REGISTERED ADDRESS IS MISMATCH WITH SHIPPING ADDRESS.BUT BUYER GOT THE ITEM & SATISFIED.HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE HE CONFIRM HIS ITEM RECEIPT & LEFT A POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR ME.

AS PAR EBAY CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUYER SHOULD USED ANOTHER CREDIT CARD FOR THIS TRANSACTION, THEN HOW COULD EBAY CONFIRM HIS PAYMENT WHERE WE KNOW THAT WITHOUT VERIFICATION OF CREDIT CARD EBAY DOES NOT APPROVED THE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT?

AND AFTER GOT CONFIRMATION OF EBAY I SENT THE ITEM TO BUYER'S DESIRE ADDRESS.THE NET PAYABLE AMOUNT OF THIS TRANSACTION IS Rs.6400/-

SO YOU ALL SELLER THOSE ARE SELLING HIGH VALUE ITEMS IN EBAY,SHOULD BE CAREFULL AND TAKE A LESSON FROM MY CASE.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS HUGE LOSE & FEEL INSECURITY TO SELL MY ITEMS ON EBAY AS A SELLER.BECAUSE IN FUTURE AGAIN THIS TYPE OF INCIDENT HAPPEN THEN AGAIN EBAY'S CUSTOMER CARE REPLY ME THAT "SORRY WE ARE UNABLE TO COVER YOU DUE TO PROVIDED SHIPPING DETAILS IS MISMATCH WITH BUYER REGISTERED SHIPPING ADDRESS".EBAY SIMPLY DENY THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO RETURN MY OWN MONEY.AND IN FUTURE AGAIN I COULD FACE THE SAME HORRIBLE SITUATION AT EBAY.THERE ARE NO SAFETY OF US(SELLER) AND OUR MONEY ALSO.SO I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL STOP SELLING MY ITEMS ON EBAY.AND HOPE YOU ALL SELLERS SUPPORT ME.

REGARDS,
ecell_kolkata
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

bluesafebuy
Community Member
I am very sorry to hear how a honest Seller like you is Cheated and Tricked by a fraudulent Buyer and then Ignored and Abandoned by EBAY the very company that you trusted.

I am sure it is a terrible experience for you and I am also sure several more honest but gullible Sellers like you who believed the Buyer's words and despatched the goods to another address Not Registered with EBAY are suffering similar losses from dishonest Buyers as you are.

There is nothing left for you to do but forget about recovering the value of the product despatched by you. Henceforth, be careful NOT TO DESPATCH ANYTHING to ANY ADDRESS OTHER THAN THE ADDRESS OF THE BUYER REGISTERED WITH EBAY.

Your message is a BAD PUBLICITY for Ebay and for new Sellers like me, who want to join Ebay as a Seller. You have given me a good lesson in "What NOT TO DO on Ebay", and therefore I am giving you and other honest Sellers like you, a few helpful suggestions to avoid getting cheated, tricked and put into loss:

Lesson No.1: DO NOT TRUST ANY BUYER when he tells you to despatch the product to another address.

Lesson No.2: Send all products ONLY to the BUYER'S ADDRESS REGISTERED WITH EBAY.

Lesson No.3: If you wish to do business as a Seller on Ebay, DO NOT TRUST EBAY and believe that EBAY will solve all your problems and compensate you for your losses. From your own experience, you now know how much to trust Ebay.

LESSON No.4: TRUST YOURSELF AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND CAREFREE.

Lesson No.5: Let the world be dishonest, fraudulent and crooked. You continue to stay on the path of Honesty and the loss you have suffered will be compensated many times over by the profit you make from your forthcoming sales. Believe me and continue selling honestly.
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Paisa pay do not provide good protection to sellers in a well manner but only cares about buyers:-(

Custom Logo

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@ecell_kolkata...
Sorry to hear about your case with PP.
Few questions for you to think how you can move this case ahead:

1.Did the buyer send you email to ship to different address to ebay mail box or directly to you ?
(if it is to ebay inbox then you can show that as proof to ebay that it was done on request of the buyer)

2.If he sent it directly to you was it by the same email id as registered with ebay or different ?
(again if it is from the registered email id as with ebay then also you can send the complete email with header and footer to ebay TnS and explain the issue)

3.Have you contacted the buyer and spoken to him regarding this issue, what was the result ?.
(it will be interesting to know what the buyer has to say about this issue of CB or how he responds to you as a seller)

--------------------------- Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Hi rajelectroniks
If the buyer asked the seller to ship to different address then I would like to know something -- as far as I know we have a time limit in our inbox of ebay. The old messages expires very soon then how can this seller shows that particular message to ebay. We do not have access to buyer's registered emails after a time limit so finding these things are really difficult.
Paisa pay do not act on these type of proofs - all they need is a POD and they have full rights to deny the POD if they think it is not genuine or something. Paisa pay never mentioned anywhere -- that they will act on these type of proofs or called these things as options.. No way

Custom Logo

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

HELLO ALL,
RAJELECTRONIKS I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YES I HAVE A PROF OF BUYER REQUESTED MAIL WHERE HE REQUESTED ME THAT SEND THE ITEM TO DIFFERENT ADDRESS.I COPY PEST THE SAME FOR YOU ALL.SEE THE BELOW REQUEST.

Dear ecell_kolkata,

hello dear
Mr Banerjee Jagdish here
Its my new shipping address
Room no-8 Friends hostal dundheri road
Bijwashen nr- surajmal school
New Delhi-110061
con-9999914852

- savla_jagdish61

HE SENT THIS REQUEST FROM CONTACT SELLER OF EBAY'S(MY EBAY) SECTION.WHICH CAME TO ME IN MY EBAY INBOX AND ALSO RECEIVED IN MY REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS REGISTERED WITH EBAY.IT'S DELETED FROM MY EBAY INBOX BUT SAVE IT AT MY EMAIL INBOX WHICH IS REGISTERED WITH EBAY.AND I ALREADY SENT THE MAIL TO EBAY.BUT AS I TOLD YOU THAT EBAY DENY THEIR RESPONSIBILITY,SO THEY GIVE THE EXCUSE THAT NO SUCH REQUEST WHATEVER SENT FROM EBAY MESSAGE,IT'S NOT CONSIDERED.I QUOTE THEIR COMMENTS.SEE BELOW

"As per Paisapay Chargeback Policy sellers are suppose to ship to the address specified by eBay only. In between if buyer changes the address and you ship the item to new address specified by the buyer then it is not protected under Charge back policy. Even buyer changes the address through my ebay message it is not considered"

AS PAR MY AND EBAY'S RECORD I TRIED TO CONTACT WITH HIS MOBILE NO WHICH I MENTIONED HERE.AND ALSO TO THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS.HIS PH NO IS TEMPORARY OUT OF SERVICE AS USUAL NO REPLY FROM HIS EMAIL.THIS BUYER I MEAN THIS JAGDISH SAVLA IS A VERY CLEAVER ONE HE IS BETTER THAN US (SELLER).HE KNOWS VERY WELL HOW TO ABUSE THE EBAY'S POLICY AGAINST EBAY'S SELLER.

ANYWAY I DON'T WANT THAT ANY OF SELLER OF EBAY COULD DEFRAUDED LIKE ME AT EBAY.TAKE A LESSON FROM MY CASE AND SELL YOUR ITEM CAREFULLY.BEST OF LUCK FROM ME.

REGARDS,
ECELL_KOLKATA
Message 10 of 14
latest reply