Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Negative feedback and Buyer worried of community court

Hello I received negative feedback from a new buyer instead of emailing me problem he posted in feedback the same. And promised to remove as we explained him our policy for replacement and refund. And we posted it in ebay community court and buyer go...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pls Help, My Paisapay Remittance Rs 28600/- kept on hold

Hi, My Paiapy Remmitance Rs 28600/- kept on Hold, I wrote a 3 mails to customer care from last 2 days, But they Didn,t give reply to my mail, So Pls help me how to proceed further steps, I chat with live customer service, They also told me contact Pa...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling xbox games

Hi, I have a few xbox games i would like to sell, anyone interested to sell on my behalf. You keep the profits. thanks

Tips for writing eBay item description

eBay description writing tips are something which are extremely useful when you are selling on eBay. It can make a huge difference to your listing if you have an attractive title and a good description for your item. However, what is attractive to yo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to post my sell

I am unable to post my item for sale. After i have finished filling up all the fields i get a message 'This feature is temporarily unavailable Your selections have caused errors. Please click Continue below to go back and correct your errors. { Id : ...

Local Pick-up with PayPal Payment

Do I have to accept PayPal on a "Local Pick-up Only" item? As I understand the rules, I must accept PayPay except for those items specifically excluded such as ebay Motors. I have read about scams where buyer pays for item using PayPal, does the Loca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to get the product for selling

Hi, I am a new user and registered in ebay just today. Can anyone pls tell me how do I get the product for selling? Is it that I have to buy it from some shops and then sell?If it is so then where will be my profit? Can I sell second hand products al...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no Debit Cards..... sad.

ebay dont support debit cards, while it is better option for buyers. people are afraid of credit cards due to past stories of frauds by agents and outsiders. everyone might not have credit card but most have debit cards of their bank accounts which h...

Universities in India

To find information of Universities in India, visit way2college. This has information for more than colleges in India.

RESTRICTED BY EBAY BCZ OF SURNAME JAIN-- PLS HELP INDRANEELJI

HELLOW EVERYBODY MY SELF MOTILAL V JAIN AGE-54, ADDRESS-101,AMARDEEP-2,SHIVJI NAGAR,CHAKNAKA,THANE THIS IS SECOND TIME EBAY HAS BLOCKED ME JUST BCZ OF SURNAME I THINK AS JAIN I HAVE JUST GOT MEESAGE FRM EBAY MY ACCOUNT LINKED WITH SUSPENDED USER "SAN...

Ebay Must Proud of These ....

I got several bids on my items from different ebay ID , all created today itself just to spoil my listings in few hours .I was surprised to see the speed of these ID creator .I thing he was trying to make some world record or something like that EBAY...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.