Not able to post my sell

akshatsnigdha
Community Member
I am unable to post my item for sale. After i have finished filling up all the fields i get a message 'This feature is temporarily unavailable
Your selections have caused errors. Please click Continue below to go back and correct your errors.
{ Id : SYI.BIZ.10072, Severity : ERROR=3, Parameters : {}, Correlations : {} }'

I do not know what does the above id stand for. can somebody enlighten please?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Not able to post my sell

spl_ind
Community Member
Dear akshatsnigdha,

I am unable to understand about what those parameters mean. However, I feel that you must have left some blank spaces where you were supposed to fill something.

I think you should go back and correct your errors. If the problem still exist then I would advise you to log out from your eBay account, and again log in and start with a new selling page.

With Regards,

Suman.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Not able to post my sell

hariom555
Community Member
GETTING SAME ERROR WHEN I LIST CAR CLIASSIFEDS
Feature unavailable This feature is temporarily unavailable
Your selections have caused errors. Please click Continue below to go back and correct your errors.
{ Id : SYI.BIZ.10072, Severity : ERROR=3, Parameters : {}, Correlations : {} }
PLS HELP
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Not able to post my sell

spl_ind
Community Member
Hi Friends,

Windows Desktop Search can cause this type of problems. Try after uninstalling it.

If it still occurs then I think its a network problem. Are you using LAN to access the internet? You may try to set your network card sleep/wake setting off. Also update your network card driver.

Still not gone? Then there may be a problem with the "Autodesk Inventor" which is a 3D mechanical design software. If you have this software installed on your machine or its running in background then please uninstall it.

Suman.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply