Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Pure Aloe Vera Juice for 400 /-

Hi this is Rajveer from India , We are having a Farm of pure Aloevera & we are having plenty of AloeVera Pure juice ....! we are giving the pure Juice for 400 /- & if any body required the samples we can send it as well . but you have to pay for the ...

negative feedback left by buyer after receiving the item

Hi All, i sold an apple i phone on ebay.com to mo7ammedal3bedy and had sent the same to him. after receiving the item, without contacting me, he left me a negative feedback. i had listed the item in very detailed manner with proper pictures. i had se...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ADULT LISTINGS not available

When you mouse over the categories listing at the top of any page, a drop down list pops up. The listing shows EVERYTHING ELSE and when you click that, the page the comes up should list adult only at the top. Well, on several occasions it has not! I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer pays less..Seller can do nothing...

When you list your items in ebay India, but the item is purchased by an international buyer. The international buyer pays for the item but either pays Indian Shipping or if the item is Free Shipping, the buyer does not pay the shipping. In such case ...

Opening a ebay shop.

I want to list 35 to 40 listing . I want to know opening a ebay shop is good or individual listing is good for reducing the listing fee and opening a ebay will really increase sales ?

PaisaPay registration is suspended and remittance on hold :(

Hi Team, My paisapay account has been suspended. I have not done anything illegal. I have contacted Ebay support. They are not telling me the reason for account suspension. They are just telling that your account has been permanently suspended and yo...

Paisapay seller registration suspended?

hi, Today my paisapay seller registration was suspended without giving any notice or reason to me. Now the amount in my account is being refunded to the buyer and i have to contact and plea to the buyer for my money as i have already sent the product...

thegenuinecollections suspended attention buyers

Hi my buyers i am T.Natarajan seller of the ebay id thegenuinecollections. I have been suspended from ebay for which no reason has been offered. If you have been my buyer and reading this forum i would like to clear you the following. 1.I did not run...

How to find Suppliers for mobile phones

Hi all, I am new to ecommerce field and ebay. and i im interested in selling electronics items such as mobile phones, PDA and mp3 players on ebay. could you plese advise me how should I find suppliers for products? for example if i want to sell HTC m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My listings are not showing since october 1st and ebay wants me to pay !!!

Iam listing since october1st and have listed over 100 items but only 10 of them displayed. I thght all were being watched but i realized this only after 15days whne none of my items were sellinbg even after being the lowest of all. I contacted ebay 7...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.