Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Indian Buyers can now open Store in US with lower listing Fees

Hello! The new change that Indian Sellers can now open a Store in eBay.com US is a most welcome change and will definitely help to sell more and increase revenues. This, coupled with the lower listing fees will also encourage sellers to list more ite...

UNJUSTIFIED NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Hi all, I sold an item http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150442727301&ssPageName=ADME:L:SSI:IN:1123 to the buyer ( id : irkworld) Received the order on 15th May, and customer received the product on 16th may in less than 24 hours. Cus...

Problem----Cannot enter shipping details in Paisapay

Right now I am having trouble entering shipping details in Paisapay as it is not accepting any input. After clicking the submit button all the entered details disappear and the boxes become blank, even if I enter all the details once again and click ...

Instructions and link to educate for Paisa Pay Buyer

Hello fellow seller, I have been selling on eBay since a few year but recently after all the new buyers coming in for their first time purchase using PaisaPay, it ends up with me sending them several mails guiding them on how to leave feedback & also...

ebay is a fraud platform - seller's nightmare !!

A call to all the sellers out there... This was my first time selling on ebay though i have been registered here for a long time and bought once also through them. I listed a pack of 5 pen drives for sale and made two sales..I handed the product to t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to reply to queries !

Hello EBay Team Since past two days , I am unable to reply to queries posted by my buyers I am getting the below error , its happening randomly Http/1.1 Service Unavailable Please look into the matter Kartik Mehta jjmehta india

new issue with ebay messaging page

At the bottom of the ebay messaging page I usually get the "Previous/Next" button to go to the previous or next message but I am not seeing this button since last 2 days. Any one else having this issue. I have check on IE 8.0 and FF(3.6.2) and Chrome...

how to transfer goods to buyer?

hello everybody! i'm a newbie at ebay and don't know much about selling. i know how to keep an item for sell but don't know how to transfer it to a buyer. suppose i'm living in mumbai and i sold a watch to a buyer who is in Punjab so do some ebay emp...

Problems with Turbolister.

Hello! I had to reinstall Turbolister after it had crashed a week ago and I pulled all records from backup. The problem I am facing now is that my Turbolister synchronises all records till date including ended listings everytime. The options I choose...

How to effectively communicate with the buyers.. Lets All participate

Hi Guys, just thought of starting this thread in lieu of many new buyers & sellers come on eBay and some times leave with a bad experience. Lets discuss how we can make their (buyers) experience a memorable one. You can also post your particular prob...

Withdraw Item on Auction

I have an item on sale in an auction and I wanted to withdraw it. I'm a first time seller and was a little lost and hence want to withdraw it from the auction? Does anyone have any answers

ebay.in discourages and discriminates international sellers..

If an Indian seller receives a negative feedback for the items listed on ebay.com or ebay.co.uk, then such seller cannot appeal through the community court now. Why? Because eBay treats such seller as useless for them. The international seller pays h...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.