Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

My negative feedback not removed after Community court jury favoured me

26th Oct 2009 I got a negative feedback. After I applied the same to community court the jury given the judgment in favor of me. But the negative feedback still it is not removed from my profile. To remove the negative feedback what I should do? ebay...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Low Sales - !! Is It The Silence Before The Storm !!

We are experiencing low sales for the past 7-10 days. Anyone else facing the same ? Havn't seen the eBay TV campaign on any channel yet? Is it already live ? Guess competition is rising with so many shopping portals coming up. But have confidence in ...

Recently Packages Being Delayed by Courier Companies

Hi, We use Bluedart & Aramex couriers for dispatching packages. Recently we have noticed that Aramex is taking longer than usual to deliver packages. Even for packages from New Delhi to Mumbai they are taking more than 3 days. Aramex informed us that...

NEED / REQUIRE " Dell Inspiron Desktop 580s "

Hello Ebay Sellers ! This is an Open Request for all Ebay sellers reading this post... Myself, am in great need for Dell Inspiron Desktop , Model 580s to be precise. I'd like a 20" screen along with dell usb speakers... Please can someone lemme know ...

How to promote a product using video

Recently ebay removed my listing citing reason that link to videos are not permitted. I had made a video of the working of my product and put it on youtube. The link to youtube was put in my product description. The video does not give any contact de...

Dell Inspiron Desktop 580s

Hello Ebay Sellers ! This is an Open Request for all Ebay sellers reading this post... Myself, am in great need for Dell Inspiron Desktop , Model 580s to be precise. I'd like a 20" screen along with dell usb speakers... Please can someone lemme know ...

Unjustified Negative Rating

This is the second time this week that i have recieved unjustified ngative feedback. I refunded the buyers payment because his pin code was in non servicable location through our shipping partner,and also apologized for the inconviniance caused. Afte...

Block Bidder - A useless Feature on eBay. Sellers not Proctected AT ALL.

Friends, Recently I found one major loop-hole in the eBay system and none of the people at eBay are able to fix it or reply to me. eBay has provided a "Blocked Bidder" facility to a seller. But this is of no use to any seller. When you block a bidder...

Big Bug In the Ebay Gurantee

today i have encountered many bugs in ebay gurantee for which solution is needed no personal information is available while person is registering his/her complaint for ebay gurantee only item number is displayer but it would be difficult to know or s...

Paisapay remittance for 24/05/10 delayed?

usually i get the mail next day with the details, this time it has been delayed. any one any info, any update? buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price. http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC Change is state of mind..but inevitable.

How to guarantee perfect 5 Star Detailed Seller Ratings (DSR) from Buyers

just stumbled upon the post, thought to share it with my fellow sellers here. Ah yes, as an eBay seller, don’t you just love the 1 to 5 Star Detailed Seller Ratings (DSR) that eBay buyers can leave for you? In addition to feedback, eBay buyers can le...

Buyer is not responding after receiving the goods

Dear All, Few days back i have sold a goods through paisapay, now buyer is not confirmed the acceptance of the product, I have send him several mail but no response. Can anybody help me, how much my payment secure in that case? rgrds manribs

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

First Casualty of of eBay Guarantee Programme

I think im the latest casualty of the "eBay Guarantee" program. A buyer received the item on 23rd April, and said he did not like the item and i aksed him to send it back the same day and take a refund/exchange, he asked me to call afterwards as he w...

Error In Turbo Lister - Error in tax state

Hello, I am getting a error in turbo lister. It says ... "Error in tax state. You need to specify the tax state." Since years I have selected do not charge ST/VAT as taxes are inbuilt in price. I have not edited any listing and am getting this error ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.