Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Welcome ! Jinesh Joshi to Ebay Family

Mr Jinesh Joshi, Welcome to the wonderful world of Ebay. You must be New to Ebay but, as written by Mr Navin Mistry, you must having a wide experience in retail selling during your association with great company Gitanjali. Ebay big sellers expecting ...

Ebay Playing WIth Me :(

Good Morning everyone I am Akshit , from chandigarh. my ebay username is "warezfreak0007" i am member on ebay from past 1 year but starting selling products few weeks ago and i have got around 65 sales worth more than 55000 INR in past 2 weeks, i hav...

Help needed in dealing with Invoice and Warranty. Plz guide me.!

Hi Friends, I am a new seller. Need some help about Invoices and Warranty. 1) If I am selling a product(eg., Bluetooth dongles, memory card readers, scratch guards, etc.) which doesn't have warranty, do I really need to ship the invoice along with th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay remittance for period ending 27-6 not recieved

Is sum1 facing the same issue my payment is not yet credited to my bank a/c nor i got an email from bank i usually get it on same day (mon/thu) also i wanna know that as my sales went up by 50k i had to send kyc documents which i sent to ebay on wed ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to Post items

hello sellers, how do we post items to our end customers all INDIA. We are based in Delhi and need to send sports goods within INDIA by selling through ebay. just need to know how to create the parcel and what are the neccesary documents and where sh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding Increase In Sales Limits

Good Morning everyone I am Akshit , from chandigarh. my ebay username is "warezfreak0007" i am member on ebay from past 1 year but starting selling products few weeks ago and i have got around 65 sales worth more than 55000 INR in past 2 weeks, i hav...

Shocking Reply from eBay

Hello i am a seller on ebay. A new seller who gave eBay a business of more than 8 lakhs last month. Yes you read it right. Recently a buyer bought an item from me. He was a local buyer , same city a few kms away. The product valued 15997. The item wa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay cheated me of Rs.2764.89 and now I am victim of Harassment from billin

I have a cancelled sale with returned selling fees of Rs.2764.89 withheld in my digimart_online_in1 since the last 1 one year. My account is blocked for selling and as per eBay so called policies, eBay can't refund this amount. I am extremely enraged...

Samsung Galaxy S3 (Latest Launch 2012)

MRP: Rs. 42,500/- Deal Price: Rs.38,900/- Key Features: # Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS # 8 MP Primary Camera # 1.9 MP Secondary Camera # 4.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen # 1.4 GHz Quad Core Processor # Wi-Fi Enabled # Expandable S...

Need Guide In Shippping

Hi friends, I am New to ebay and online selling. i need some help in shipping the item. today i planned to put a listing for laptop coolerpad. the weight comes for 520 gms. i reached the courier and asked for the shipping price to punjab. when they t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.