Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

'Importer Exporter Code Number' HOW TO APPLY; SOLVED!!! CHEERS!!!

The following instructions are to be followed while filling-in the application form for the grant of Importer-Exporter Code Number. STEP 1: Goto: http://www.ap.nic.in/jdgft/iec.htm Costs Rs. 1,000 only by DD + Rs 50 (max) for postage stamp. Please do...

selling an item

So i want to sell my Galaxy s3... And ps3 games like Uncharted 3 & 1... And many more games... For xample .. I want to sell my galaxy s3 for 28k.. And uncharted 3 fr 1500.... So how much money ebay is goin to cut as their fees. I mean how much money ...

Help tracking International Speed Post EMS Parcels

Hi, has anyone had any success tracking a speed post parcel to Italy or Germany. The only one that seems to be trackable in UK parcels, which are logged by Parcelforce on arrival in UK and delivered by them. I am having a bad month for parcels...4 mi...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PARTICIPATING IN DAILY DEALS????

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET INTO DAILY DEALS FOR A VERY LONG TIME, BUT TO NO AVAIL PLEASE CAN ANYONE WHO HAS PARTICIPATED HELP ME HOW I COULD GET INTO DAILY DEALS SO THAT I CAN ESCALATE MY BUSINESS TO A NEW LEVEL?? THANK YOU YOUR HELP IS VERY MUCH APPR...

On Verge of Legal Complaint Against Ebay

Hi, I sold 2 items on ebay for which I was suppose to get Rs 1596 as remittance. But when I received it in the bank it was only Rs 928 only. I tried contacting customer care more than 6 times but the same answer each time " we have escalated the clai...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to get FVF credit on refund sent to the buyer

Greetings!!! A buyer has bought an item (No:200859352749) in the auction. He paid the amount through PaisaPay. After successful payment customer has checked the item description again and found that it was women's wear but not men's wear.As he wanted...

How to make profit on ebay

hi guys i was wondering how to make profit on ebay by selling item there are so many factor that increasing the cost.How do one make profit out of it, there are many expenses such as 1-courier charges 2-paisapay fee 3-listing fees after this if you l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Low sales from last week

There has been a very low sales from last week i really dont know what is the reason behind it .. are the other ebay sellers facing the same problem?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dip In Sales

Hi All, We have been experiencing a sharp drop in our sales for the past 1 week. Is anybody else facing the same issue? Wonder is there is some technical issue with the site or is it just us facing the low sales. Regards, Manish super.shopper.24x7

Paisapay MAHA Cheating

Hello Friends. MY journey just started with ebay and with some drastic story. I sell some items like, card readers, Blank dvds, One item i sold on 6th nov2012 : paisapay id 32428219980 amount rs : 415.00 I shipped the item on 7nov2012 But item reache...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem in printing shipping documents

Ebay PP team please help, In Google Chrome I am not able to print all information pages at the same time, that is when select to print ■Label ■Declaration letter ■Order Statement and ■Manifest, I get only Declaration letter and Order Statement page t...

Facebook Group for Ebay Sellers in India

Friends, I have just created a Facebook Group specifically for ebay sellers in India. Please join: http://www.facebook.com/groups/453956331308083/ The group is open for now, but I will make it private in a few days. Only verified sellers will be able...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.