cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get FVF credit on refund sent to the buyer

Greetings!!!

A buyer has bought an item (No:200859352749) in the auction. He paid the amount through PaisaPay. After successful payment customer has checked the item description again and found that it was women's wear but not men's wear.As he wanted only men's wear he requested me over phone to cancel the transaction and to refund the money.

The PaisaPay ID 32649016687. I have made a refund request and it has already been processed.

Now how can I get Full Value Fee credit.I am unable to open UPI case as the item is already paid.And I am not able to cancel the transaction also.

Please any one guide me how can I get FVF credit.

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

How did you make the refund request ?, did you refund the money to the buyer account directly or Paisapay did the refund ??.

StopandShop
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

To issue a refund do this:
I followed the below procedure.

1. My paisapay->Sold with Paisapay - > Unshipped items

2. All the transactions have a check box in front of them. There are also 3 new grey buttons. One of them read refund/cancel.

3. Selected the transaction and clicked the refund/cancel button.Thats it.

The refund request placed and the remittence also rocessed.I got confirmation mail from eBay about this remittence.

I have contacted Customer care about FVF credit. But they asked me to open UPI case which is not possible.

Please do guide me to get FVF credit on that particular item.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

barsaiya1994
Community Member
PaisaPay ID 32595295676 this item not reicept and my refund rejected i wanna money back
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@superb_surya...

Once you have used the paisapay to do refund then you need not worry about FVF, the refund of FVF is done automatically by the system. You can go to accounts activity and check out the same there it should show FVF credit.

StopandShop
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so much for your reply Mr.Raj. I have checked my a/c But the problem is I haven't got the FVF credit to my a/c.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You will get the FVF in the next billing cycle.

StopandShop
Message 7 of 7
latest reply