Paisapay MAHA Cheating

moserdvd
Community Member
Hello Friends.
MY journey just started with ebay and with some drastic story.

I sell some items like, card readers, Blank dvds,

One item i sold on 6th nov2012 : paisapay id 32428219980
amount rs : 415.00
I shipped the item on 7nov2012

But item reaches to customer on 11 nov 2012
But customer is denied that item is delivered.
Customer requested refund on 16nov 2012

And i hold the refund was on 21nov 2012

Ebay informed me via email that they will contact me soon regarding this issues.

Then suddenly i got email on 27 nov 2012 at 7.14 pm.
that refund is approved- I was not able to call customer care because, they closed customer care on 7.30 pm.
I called them morning of 28 nov 2012, they said reason, that

NETWORK OF PHONE LINE IS BUSY, WE HAVE ANOTHER WORK TO DO, SO APPROVED THE REFUND

I tell him to kinldy arrage a call from claim adjuster named"PUJA"
They said she will make call within 24 hours, but still no call

I told them that pod taking takes some time,but they donot want to here, they said i have to write email to "insellerverification@ebay"

I wrote email - this email
---------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,Why this refund is approved, i have all proof of deliveryI have contacted customer care for this.But they said, When they were calling network is busy.This is not the reason. If some how network is busy, then they have to make call after few minuites.Not just approved the refund.All tracking details are online you may check.Profs of delivery getting takes time. Now i have arranged all delivery proff with customer sign, We donot make huge profit, I am just a student.Kindly do some thing favor for me.Please give me seller protection.As i have all docs. This not my fault.I am tring to reach the claim adjuster, but they never called me.so kindly do some thing.thanks EBAY ID : MOSERDVD paisapay id : 32428219980

-----------------------------------------------
Its clear from my email that i want seller protection
But they give another reply.
----------------------------------------------

I got amazing reply

kindly read this
Hello Savita,Thank you for your email. We appreciate your time and effort in writing to us. We understand from your email that you wish to refund your buyer for the paisapay ID . I?ve checked your account and the amount in your PaisaPay account is sufficient to refund the buyer. Hence, we have gone ahead and processed the request to refund ##refund_amount## paid by the buyer towards the transaction.Once the refund is processed from our end, you and the buyer will receive an email confirming the same. The refund amount will reflect to the buyer's original mode of payment after 3-4 working days if the transaction is made through a non-nationalized bank and 15 working days if it?s a nationalized bank.In case the buyer contacts you regarding the refund, you can confirm that the refund has been processed from your end. For more details, kindly request the buyer to contact us on 1800-209-3229 between 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM.We trust this information was useful to you. Do let us know if you need further assistance.[THREAD ID:1-2J5MIGD]

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME ?

Where i am asking to give refund to buyer, i want seller protection.

What a great reply from ebay team, I am new seller, I donot make hige profit, also we are from small city, courier charges are too high to compare with other city.

Kindly take this matter urgently, And kindly give me seller protection, as there is no fault at my site

If somehow mobile network is busy in evening time, then ebay should call me after few minuites, Not just approved the refund.

Please guys do some thing

Ebay seller id : MOSERDVD

---------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paisapay MAHA Cheating

moserdvd
Community Member
kindly some one from ebay took at this matter
Message 2 of 2
latest reply