cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to Know If any BANK Provides LOAN to pay EBAY FEES

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Dear Sellers
any of you know if any BANK In India Provides LOAN to pay Ebay fees .I am in urgent need of same to pay my Ebay Fees . Every month I list several thousand listings on ebay , insertion fee is JUST Rs 1 . I see several thousands of Rupees as this fee in my invoice whereas as per ebay's Listing Promotions It should be just Rs 1500 .I talked with ebay customercare once and they assure me that I will get credit in my invoice .For last three month I havent get any credit of this listing fee and I am paying my invoice regularly wihout delay from my Principle Amount.
I am sure , in few months My capital will finish beacuse of the ebay fee . After that I must need Bank loans to pay the listing fee as i cant stop listing on ebay ( This addiction is more powerfull then Drug addiction).

So I request My fellow sellers to advice me if they know any Bank for this

with warm regards
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

thebulkseller87
Community Member
take a business loan..
Dont Relist... Just ''Sell one Like This''!! Hire a PErson for 1-2hours for doing ths job!
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
May be ebay will arrange a Bank loan for you but if the interest rate is like the ebay fees then I think it will not be less than 10% per MONTH.

I think you should take care of your addiction. I had the same but could take control over that when ebay first introduced the listing fees in India. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
10 % is to much ... all sales will go to pay this interst . I Think Better I go to HIMALAYAS & Do TAPASYA . When God allow me to ask for my Wish, I will ask him to Give strength to Ebay people and way to refund of excess Listing Fee .
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Dear Seller,

You are absolutely and 100% correct in your observation. We too, are listing several Hundred items and since June-July, when the system of 1500/- introduced we are fighting- fighting with Account Managers for giving credit and getting credit in 3-4 months. These inefficiency on the part of Ebay has made this 1500/- cap system a farce.

I HAVE SUGGESTED A VERY GOOD IDEA TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE. I HAVE SUGGESTED SEVERAL TIMES TO OUR ACCOUNT MANAGER THAT ----- eBAY SHOULD OBTAIN CONSENT FROM SELLERS WHO WANT TO ACCEPT THIS OPTION OF 1500/- MONTHLY CAP AND CHARGE THIS 1500/- AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH AND THEN ONWARDS, NO LISTING FEE SHOULD BE CHARGED. ONLY FINAL VALUE FEE SHOULD BE CHARGED. IF THIS IS INTRODUCED,
SELLER WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY UNNECCESSARY FEES,
EBAY STAFF WILL NOT HAVE TO CALCULATE FOR GIVING CREDIT, ACCOUNT MANAGERS CAN CONCENTRATE ON PROMOTION
RATHER THAN USELESS DISCUSSION FOR FEE CREDIT. I HOPE, ALL COMMUNITY WILL AGREE ON THIS.

IN BROADBAND CONNECTION, FOR UNLIMITED USE, BSNL ADOPT THIS PROCEDURE.

THIS SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED IMMEDIATELY.

Thanking You,
Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Sitare Jewels
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Dear AshokJi
I Give support to your suggestion .. Its agreat idea and ebay have nothing to loose if they adopt this .
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
for me INDIATIMES charges only Rs25000! for a whole year With unlimited listings! i expect the same from Ebay
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

dear indraneedl . please look into the matter ITS QUITE FUNNY
Message 8 of 8
latest reply