Neutral Feeback Received

motivated_seller
Community Member
hai i have received paisapay payment from buyer on 4th Jan and i shipped the same on 7th jan.. There is no single response from buyer at all and he received the item on 13 th jan and it is within the time as per Ebay.. so how could he left "Neutral feedback" for me?? the item is in perfect condition and it reached within the time frame... it clearly shows that the buyer is playing with Feedback policy..so, As Community court only work about "Negative Feedbacks" so , i want to know your all opinions about it and plz tell me how should i follow up the issue........thnk u..
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Neutral Feeback Received

akaggrwl
Community Member
The timeframe is just a guideline - most buyers (myself included) expect much lesser turnaround times.
I have received most of my eBay purchases in under 3 days so taking 9-10 days to deliver something is really bad service.
However i personally would not leave a neutral for seller if all he did was keep me updated during the time. Anyways, you're lucky to get away without a negative since i've witnessed eBay buyers (particularly the new ones) treating negative feedback as a communication medium.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Neutral Feeback Received

With the POWERS to misuse, Ebay buyers can always come with a prank or two.
Just relax and take a few deep breaths. It is the start for you and early hurdles may hurt you more, so you will need all the more resolve and steadfastness. Always concentrate on your goal.

Best Wishes 🙂
Message 3 of 3
latest reply