cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAKE UP EBAY INDIA TEAM AND PAISAPAY TEAM!!!!!PLEASE DONT SLEEP.

HI ALL,
FEW CONCERS ABOUT SHIPMENT.

FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING I AM GETTING 21 DAYS TIME TO DELIVER THE ITEM.

WHAT IF
1.I FAIL TO DELIVER THE ITEM WITHIN 21 DAYS TO THE BUYER WHEN HE HAS ALREADY DENIED TIME EXTENSION REQUEST FROM ME?.
2.WILL THE BUYER GETS THE FUNDS BACK AND ITEM WHICH I SEND(WHICH WILL BE DELIVERED AFTER DEADLINE)AS FREE OF COST?.
3.WHAT IF BUYER NOT CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THE ITEM AFTER RAISING AN ITEM NOT RECEIVED CLAIM?
3.WHAT GUARANTEE EBAY GIVES TO MY ITEM?.WHETHER I WILL RECEIVE IT BACK OR I WILL HAVE TO GIVE IT FREE OF COST TO BUYER BECAUSE THAT I DIDNT MEET DELIVERY DEADLINE?.

PLEASE GIVE ME A REPLY.i AM SO MUCH CONFUSED ABOUT THE NEW RULES.

AND MOREOVER MY ACCOUNT MANAGER MR.SAHEER SHEIK TOLD ME THAT I WILL LOOSE MY ITEM WHICH HAS BEEN SHIPPED ALREADY AND BUYER GETS THE FUNDS BACK TOO IF ITS NOT REACHING HIM BY DEADLINE.

HE EVEN TOLD ME IT WILL BE BETTER TO GO TO EBAY.COM TO DO INTERNATIONAL SELLING.IS IT BECAUSE NOBODY IN EBAY INDIA CAN CLARIFY MY DOUBTS?. REALLY DO I HAVE TO GO ?.

WHY EBAY NOT UNDERSTANDING THAT I AM NOT THE ONE DELIVERING THE ITEMS?.IT DEPENDS UPON INDIA POST BY WHOM I SEND THE ITEMS MOST.

INDRANEEL REPLIED TO SOME OF MY QUERIES IN FEEDBACK TO EBAY INDIA TEAM.HE SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON IT.HOW LONG THEY GONNA TAKE IT TO RECTIFY THE NEW RULES WHICH ARE NOT PRACTICAL?.

REGARDS
SURAJ.
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

rishitex2003
Community Member
Hello Suraj

I really appreciated your concern about the shipment rules imposed by EBAy.

This is not a practical way of doing a Domestic as well as International business through ebay.

There are lot of problem in receiving of payment once we dispatched the materials.

We have to make follow up with buyer, as particularly item send through Indian post by Regd parcel service, we can't find anything online !!!

Previously Ebay require proof of delivery, even after so many times we have sent them, they only give credit after 15 days from the date of dispatched.

It is very clear that buyer money put idle in Ebay account and seller has to dispatch the item without having a physical transfer of money !!!!

Total period of receiving money in domestic market takes 18 days, so I understand that International payment takes 30 days minimum, till Ebay enjoy money free of interest.

Just imagine how many buyer's buy items from Ebay in India everyday which comes in to millions of Rupees and that is free of Interest till they transfer in our account.

It is the same like as shooting of bullet from gun by keeping on seller's shoulder..

Ebay must have to transfer money to seller account once the item dispatching details posted on ebay as per their schedule.

If changes are made to relevant subject , shall be in the interest of Seller as well as of Ebay.

Thanks

Rishitex2003
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

manishadiamond
Community Member
Hey guys, I really understand this , why there has been no PINK reply here.
Once you bring in open the backend of whats going on with eBay they will just keep MUM about the post.. but if you are praising them then you will see a lot of them coming to take the pat on their back

just a similar concer here
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002070

See you guys when you all are completly broke.. as most of our money will always be held with eBay as RANSOM

Chill
Ranjeet
www.manishadiamond.in
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Hi,
They should give a time frame. In fact that is what we were given to understand. Some seller said a month. Some seller said 3 weeks. PaisaPay says until expiry of window. If that be the case, please expire window fast and release my money.
I do my duty and I expect you to do your duty. Am I being unfair?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello coromandalstamps,

Let me try and address the questions raised by you regarding International shipment and delivery timelines. Ideally on time extension cases you should ship the product only after you receive the buyers acceptance and in the unfortunate instance of buyer not accepting the extension request you should ship the item if you are confident of item reaching in the prescribed timeline or else not ship. However in cases where you have already shipped the item to buyer and then faced with buyer rejection of time extension request please contact PaisaPay support team at the earliest and provide them with relevant documents (POD) or online tracking of delivery of the product to avoid refunding to buyer. Even in cases where buyers have raised item not received claim please contact PaisaPay support team to dispute the claim and they would take necessary action based on the facts of the case.

We recommend using of shipping methods which have online tracking facility. We take your feedback on your interaction with account manager and will look into it. We suggest for any specific concerns or confusions you have please consult eBay customer support team or PaisaPay support team to get appropriate clarifications.

Parallely we request you to go through Rajan’s open house discussion thread where similar issues have been discussed in far greater details and you would also get an idea on the initiatives that we are working upon to make sellers comfortable with new PaisaPay processes.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Hi,
The trouble with some pinks is that, they know everything.
Does Indraneel know that if registered airmail to Europe costs just 30 bucks, the speedpost costs 750 bucks? Will the buyer pay the cost? Why do you suggest something which does not work? We are aiming at a workable solution ,mind you.
We want somebody's reply who knows something about shipping.
Otherwise,
this is a futile exercise.
The new PaisaPay is a nightmare these people have forced down our throat. My 25 to 30 items are pending buyer's confirmation. Do I jam PaisaPay CS with 30 scans?
Try to solve problem.
Dont sleep with your mistakes ticking like a time bomb.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Hello all,
i am really sorry to say that i misunderstood what my account manager Mr.Saheer Sheik told me.I ended up posting worng information and unnessesarily pulled his name in to this.I would like to apologise for the same.This all happened because of my terrible communication skills in English.

PL(cant recall her name), whom i talked regarding this issue today morning and Mr.Indraneel..Please dont rag Mr.Saheer Sheik any more.He is innocent.

May be this all happening because of tension which i am facing because of the new paisapay rules.Recently i have sold an item for Rs25000/- and buyer paid me through paisapay.Now i am looking forward for the day it is reaching my buyer and the day he is gonna confirm the receipt of the item.Then only i will get my funds right?.

Talking to PL(cant recall her name)she really understood the problem and told me that i can accept other forms of payments like DD,Cheque,Bank Transfer Etc instead of going through all the hurdles of paisapay if the buyer is ok to do that.Will try to implement these in my next listings.

Why should i waste time of Mr.Indraneel and ebay team posting my concerns and why should i make them feel uncomfortable searching for answers.Fault is mine.Cause i am the seller here and only i need to get worried about the flaws in the process and about my item.

And about international deliveries ebay has to take a decision fast and amend appropriate changes favouring sellers too.Hope you will do so at the earliest.

Any day i welcome old paisapay.At least i was getting funds regularly to do more and more business.Here i am stuck with pending paisapay payments(waiting for item receipt confirmation from buyer).Seems ebay dont need much business turnover these days.They are happy with the low turnover(search ebay business graphs in google)and big money in pending paisapay payments which is holded for a month.

Regards
suraj.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Dear Indraneel,
i sell stamps ranging from bottom price of Rs50 and above.Will there be any buyer who is willing to spend around Rs1000/- as shipment charges(courier) for an item which is only priced Rs50/- or Rs100/-?.

And regarding speed post,Once the despatch is done nobody can forecast how many days it will take to deliver the item.It depends upon the flight connectivity and other matters.Recently postal departments were on stike in many parts of the world.It ended up in delivering too slow and took more than a month.

Thank you.I went through the chat details with country manager.He has given few hints that they are looking in to the matter.Wonder how many days they gonna take it to get the amendments.Really happy to know that they are considering express remmitence to all sellers so that they can move business ahead.Very much appreciate that and waiting for that.

Regards
suraj.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

how do you think paisapay/ebay makes money!!!!!
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

If ebay will not refund buyer, they will claw back of the credit card company, unless you have a tracking and proof of delivery.

The best way to deal with international sellers is take money through Paypal. Ship the product using a track-able service with POD and enough insurance. As soon as the product is shipped, log into paypal and put the tracking number against the payment. This is a foolproof way of avoiding charge backs.
Also never sent an item to a different address. Always use the address on paypal.
All these safeguards work for transactions on paisapay too, but paypal is far better for international transactions.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply