Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

DEAR ALL SELLER & EBAY AUTHORITY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION ON MY ISSUE.

1st of all greetings to all seller who selling their items on ebay successfully.But anytime your a/c will be restricted or suspended due to seller non performance. I think many seller will agree with me about this matter. My current feedback rating i...

6 YEARS OF SELLING ON eBAY @ Thank You !

KHANNAJEWELS HAS COMPLETED TODAY 6 YEARS OF SELLING ON eBAY! We as company owe our Success to eBAY & We are Proud to be Associated with it. Thanks to all the Buyers & ebay ! Best Wishes Ambesh & Reena Khanna & Our Team of Khanna Jewels Co !

Our Wait Is Over More Payment Options In 60 Days

Dear Members, Finallyyyy super good news for co-sellers our wait to add more payment options for paisapay is over i just saw an interview in which eBay's President & CEO John Donahoe spoke about the company's India plans. this was the one question as...

paisapay remittance delayed for 27 august 2010

Ok,nothing unusual. remittance for August 27, 2010 has been delayed. eBay itself is not able to keep its deadlines, how do they expect sellers to adhere to SLA's? buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price. http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC C...

Update on DTDC couriers website

Update on DTDC couriers website (20-08-2010) ■ With Immediate Effect Form-49 Has To Accompany All Commercial Shipments Entering Indore Irrespective Of The Value Mentioned In The Invoices. This Is Mandatory Apart From Invoices. ■ Any Deviation Will At...

Behaviour on Indiapost Booking Counter Getting Worst Day by Day.

Hi friends, I use to ship all my order through Indiapost.Few days back a new face has come to the booking counter of my post office.At start everything was fine. One day I had around 9 parcels to ship.He took 3 & ask me go back in the line once again...

Feedback to ebay : DSR of Shipping & handling Charges

Hello, For items with free shipping , A DSR of 5 should automatically be given to sellers and the field should be disabled. Some buyer ignore the field while leaving DSR thinking it was not applicable.We read some threads where sellers complain of lo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Deal of the Day Now has a Participation Fees ???

Hi everyone, For participation in Deal of the Day now sellers have to pay an extra fees. Just got update from my ac. manager. Already slashed prices and on top of that we now have to pay some extra to give the DOD offers. Participation fee has been s...

WAKE UP EBAY INDIA TEAM AND PAISAPAY TEAM!!!!!PLEASE DONT SLEEP.

HI ALL, FEW CONCERS ABOUT SHIPMENT. FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING I AM GETTING 21 DAYS TIME TO DELIVER THE ITEM. WHAT IF 1.I FAIL TO DELIVER THE ITEM WITHIN 21 DAYS TO THE BUYER WHEN HE HAS ALREADY DENIED TIME EXTENSION REQUEST FROM ME?. 2.WILL THE BUYE...

How to ship an iPod to a foreign country.

Hello i wanna sell my Apple iPod 1gb on ebay.com and need to ship it abroad. The package will consist of my iPod and its accessories. It weighs less than 100 grams. I want to ship it with the cheapest fee. Can u suggest me some service ?

Service Tax

Hello I want to know how service tax is charged. Suppose i sold an item of Rs.5000. 10% service tax will be charged on Rs.5000 or on ebay final value fees of 5% i.e Rs.250.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bulk relisting----Help needed

I need help in bulk relisting. I am using selling manager and I want to "bulk relist" my items from the "active items" list. Is this possible ??. if yes then how to do it. Ebay customer care was not able to help me as the exec could not understand wh...

eBay search

Hello, My item no:110552522787 does not appear in ebay search. How can i end the listing and get refund? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

PAISAPAY REMITTANCE FOR 08/07/2010 DELAYED?

Hi Guys! These days the paisapay remittance is getting delayed too often. earlier we used to get the money in our account same day. like Monday we used to get the sms and monday evening funds used to reach account. Then they started sending funds nex...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.