Upcoming Promotions!!!

basumatari@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Users,
As you would know, we continuously strive to identify and highlight the best deals available on our site to our buyers. We keep on receiving a lot of promotion ideas which we try to factor into our merchandising plans. Some of the examples of the kind of promotions we have successfully done in the recent past are “Summer 2006” for Apparel & Accessories and the “Digicams below Rs. 2000/- offers”.

We would like to do many more of these promotions and would like ideas from all our sellers. Do post on the best deals (doesn’t need to have all details) that any of you have and we will try to incorporate the best of them into our merchandising plans.

At the same time, we are planning to re-introduce the “Top Picks” block that was extremely popular for low value impulse purchase products (below Rs. 200/-) in Baazee. Just a refresher – in the Top Picks block on Baazee, we used to promote the items which had the most no of sales.

In the proposed Top Picks block, we would like to promote items listed with Home Page feature. The other conditions which we would consider for items to be selected to be promoted in the Top Picks block are
1) The product line / listing must already have a very high no of sales
2) The listing should have zero or very low shipping charges
3) The listing should have Paisa Pay as one of the payment methods
4) The item price should be Rs. 199/- or below
5) The categories which we will be promoting are Apparel & Accessories, Home & Tools, Health & Beauty, Watches, Mobile Accessories and Costume Jewelry. We have selected only these product lines as they have worked the best in the past. However, we will keep on experimenting to include a more broader bouquet of products.

Do reply to this post in case you would be interested in participating in any of the above mentioned promotions and we will get in touch with you.

With warm regards
D.J. Basumatari
Category Team

With warm regards
D.J. Basumatari
Category Team
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Upcoming Promotions!!!

minu75_jpr
Community Member
As i am new seller can i participate in this i have some good deal in men shirts @199 and woman apprael Looking forward for your promotion ideas on the same
Message 21 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

Hello DJ,

Sorry for repeating myself.

There should not be any limit on the value of the products for the promotion.

If a 199/- products sells 10 nos. in a day and a 999/- products sells only 2 nos., the value generated will be the same.

I beleive you should not limit yourself to Rs.199/-. If there has to be a limit it should be atleast Rs.999/- if not Rs.1999/-.

Another suggestion would be re-introduction of Pop Up promotion which was hugely successfull during Baazee times and is used to great advantange by other ecoomerce sites.

Devesh
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

getmepradee
Community Member
may i know the features of listing
Message 23 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

biren@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Members

Please note that the criteria for Top Picks is changing from next week i.e. 6th November 2006

You can find the revised criteria at the following thread

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500001158&tstart=0&mod=1162297686597

Regards,

Category Team
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

sankalpworld
Community Member
We have stock available with us in some branded products including apparels. Please contact us.

Sankalpworld
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

onlineshopperstop
Community Member
Hi,

I am interested in utilisin this gr* feture . Also wanted to know that I find some items eg fm radio which have nothing to do with these categories , yet was they were in top picks , is it beacause the seller has chosen one of these categories when listing , pls clarify

Regds
onlineshopperstop
http://stores.ebay.in/onlineshopperstop
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

Upcoming Promotions!!!

Hey !

I have the largest T shirt collection and T shirt are selling good ! http://search.ebay.in/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&sspagename=h%3Ah%3Aadvsearch%3AIN&from=R6&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=199&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=nitro_fashion&fls=1%26salis%3D203&salic=-15&saatc=-15&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&fpaym=1&ga10244=10425&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sadis=200&fpos=600087&fsct=&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afcj=&afmp=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=25

I also have this unique product Print any photo on T shirt at 199 Rs http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260050029886

Regards
Shyam
Message 27 of 27
latest reply