cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Product Sourcing Idea(s) - Feeling generous!?

global_gaurav
Community Member
Hello everyone!

Today, I want to talk about this “ICE 2006 – Indian Consumer Exhibition” which is going to happen from 22nd Dec to 08th of Jan in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai.

I’ve been to this exhibition about a year back but at that time I had no idea about this phenomenon called EBAY and the infinite possibilities that come along with it.

Now that I understand things a bit better, have time on my hand and INTERESTED to dig dipper, I was wondering if one of the idea is to meet manufacturers in this exhibition and collaborate with them for business might make sense. In this exhibition, HUNDREDS of stalls with variety of different products are on display.

Is this making sense? Has anyone else been to this exhibition before? Can anyone give me few more tips on how to go about SOURCING products? I’m especially interested to EXPORT apparels, jewelry or anything interesting with hefty profit margins of course 😉
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi global_gaurav,

Good to see that you wish to explore trade show channel to source your products. Some time abck I had come across a workshop conducted on US boards, which gave you tips on how to best source products from trade shows. You might find some of these tips useful, while some of the tips might be US centric and not very useful for you.
Do check it out!

Sourcing Products at Trade Shows - Part I; Part II; Part III

I hope this will be helpful. Even I am feeling generous ;-)!

Cheers!
Sapana
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hey !

Check out this link http://www.ebayuniversity.com/features/ebay_live_2006/

there are many tutorial including product sourcing technique !

Beware is about 200 MB

Regards
Shyam
NitroTribe.com
Message 3 of 3
latest reply