Shutting down from 14th August ????

Shutting down from 14th August ????
Ebay is far better websites than others in terms of uploading items. But the guarantee claim become poor in 2 3 months. Also the remittance cycle was poor. So much delay is sending to bank acc. But il miss ebay .
Message 1 of 58
latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Shutting down from 14th August ????

No Need To Worry Ebay.in Return With Fresh Platform.... Company Return Back... Flipkart Out.... Be Wait Till Sep...

Message 11 of 58
latest reply

It is beyond any assessment to estimate the amount of restlessness in several household that depended on ebay.in for years. I am sure most will be in the age group of 30s to 50s. The group which may have kids and parents dependent with "no savings" hanging like dagger above. This is a personal advice to one and all sellers, please do not be disappointed. We are all sailing in same boat. Stay calm with yourself and family, Do your daily routine, Contact other websites, As soon as your products are launched, please check the addresses before you fulfill by COD mode, Contact buyer in case address not complete, if they do not respond please DO NOT dispatch, cancellations charges of 8% is better than 25% of COD return charges that one has to bear. Kindly be positive, trust in god and guide your thoughts to steer a right profitable path.
Message 12 of 58
latest reply

What about our remittance,it's safe?????

Message 13 of 58
latest reply

why do you think so.. ?

Message 14 of 58
latest reply

As per the news reported posted in TOI business section, Flipkart association with ebay has helped them to identify a huge market for used/refurbished products. So, they (Flipkatrt) will launch a "used product" website to compete with OLX. So, whosoever selling products in "New Condition" please do not keep any hope. Regarding, remittance I am hoping we should be getting. Fingers crossed.....after writing all this unfortunately I am still thinking "Kaash yeh ek bura sapna ho 😞
Message 15 of 58
latest reply

Pathetic on the part of Flipkart for announcing it only 20 days in advance. Such news should be announced at least 3 months in advance so that sellers can prepare.

Apparently Flipkart will come up with its own Olx version of website. If it's entirely like Olx then there is no scope because Olx is more forced towards local sales. Even then the new website would take at least 6 months.

Ebay is expected to relaunch in India but nobody knows when and how it will look like. In short, sellers here are doomed.
Message 16 of 58
latest reply

If by any chance ebay relaunch afresh well and good. But given the status of ebay.com, the chances are really slim. In ebay.com ( as read in internet and community section) sales are downward since last year and they are closing each subsidiary one by one. Latest being half.com.
Message 17 of 58
latest reply

same is my story friend absolutely same.

Message 18 of 58
latest reply

so does the post on announcement board also suggest that all the dues will be settled in september ? does that include these pending remittance too ?

Message 19 of 58
latest reply

OK Guys,

My brothers, my fellas,

I have some good news, I called up the customer support, intentionally to askabout the delayed remittance, some 50k is stuck in one week of mine,

but the executive there I suppose, they have finally started speaking up confidently, else in last 1 year, I used to feel as if these people are forcing things on me,

so he told me,

Ebay India will be back for sure, the agreement of ebay and flipkart has ended, the payment gateway was merged so it has been disassociated, about asking for the date of relaunch even he didnt have any confirmed date, but he said the sellers will still be able to login to ebay, we value all our sellers, and presently its flipkart which wants to anyhow cut few sellers from us, they cant use ebay brand logo and url thats why they are opening a new site to compete with olx and quikr, he also asked me to wait for some time for more updates, and somehow I dont know why I felt his words to be true, like me he was also very emotional and seemed to be working for ebay for longer than an year, I guess the bosses from flipkart/mintkart have departed from the office lol

so guys, I will just request you to plz dont onboard flipkart's new venture, and wait for our company to relaunch, I feel ebay india will be back on the same url aswell. aggressive than ever, dont forget ebay is the true marketplace ecommerce site in india, others just pretend the model to take investment, and as we all know indian market is still opening up, there are lots of opportunities still, ultimate global winner will be decided through india.

hoping for the best.

thank you ebay, you shaped the person I am today!

all hail ebay india! 

cheers! 

Message 20 of 58
latest reply