Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Need to Contact my Account Manager

Yesterday I received the dreaded MC011 and MC064 mails from eBay, I would like to get in touch with an Account Manager to know how to proceed, but how do I do that? Can anyone please let me know how to get in touch with my A/c Manager? Thanks Arun

Ebay not completing Paisapay GST KYC

hi its been 7 days since i am trying to update my KYC with all the relative documents uploading, but it keeps showing KYC INCOMPLETE in Red.i am not able to list anything due to the restriction.i have all the details Like GST, IEC etc request ebay to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shutting down from 14th August ????

Shutting down from 14th August ????Ebay is far better websites than others in terms of uploading items. But the guarantee claim become poor in 2 3 months. Also the remittance cycle was poor. So much delay is sending to bank acc. But il miss ebay .

GST is not compulsory for eCommerce seller from 27th June Decision

GST is not compulsory for eCommerce seller from 27th June Decision . But on ebay GST is compulsory? I not understand this please help.As per government rules gst is not necessary for ecommrece seller under 20 lakh. But for getting my remittance I hav...

Packing material/ powership

Respected Sir/ MadamI am a new seller of ebay. But I am facing a problem that I cannot open the page of "Powership" from Google.So please help me how to apply for "Powership"?And how can I get Packing material?

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Resolved! FRAUD BUYER !!! BE CAREFUL ALL SELLER FROM THIS

Hello, This buyer have purchased omron scale from us and claimed that they have received mirror instead of weigh scale. we have also CCTV footage for the same for packing. More funny is that the image of mirror is bigger than the box. how could big m...

unnamed.jpg
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ebay India Will Not Officially Come Back

Someone asked ebay on Twitter about return of eBay India and this is what they said.2GUD is in essence, the new eBay India. There won’t be an official ebay india any longer as your screen shot shows. We hope you’ll like the new site once it’s up and ...

What are the best selling Categories/Items on eBay India?

Hi All, I have never sold on eBay India but now I feel the safest way to develop a business on eBay is to sell on local market only. No international sales as it involves lots of problems now due to the RBI's stance on the single item exports. So I w...

eBay India sold out to Flipkart.com What will happen to existing sellers

eBay India that is eBay.in is sold out. And Flipkart.com purchased eBay India.Why this is sold out. What is the issue, that is eBay headache. Here we should only focus on problems face by sellers regarding this sale? What will happen now? How long eB...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.