cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers can Create Coupons just like eBay Coupon Codes. Feature 6

lotmany
Community Member
If Sellers can Create Coupons just like eBay Coupon Codes would be a wonderful feature.

What is it? Seller create a coupon code worth Rs. 50 validity 4 days. Sends the coupon code to existing buyers or post it on his own blogs or website or advertisements. Buyer who got the coupon can apply it at the time of checkout. So, if the item is listed at Rs. 1550 then he would be paying just Rs. 1500. Who don't have the code would be paying Rs. 1550.

We would think of giving back to our genuine buyers or regular buyers.

One way of making this happen is offering them items at discounted prices or listing especially for them. This is difficult to manage or wrong way.

If eBay can give sellers ability to create coupon codes and the ability to communicate the buyers about the coupons and thereby keep up the loyalty towards them as well as increase the sales.

This will improve good competition and excellent buyer base.

eBay can also improve income by keeping a subscription fees to avail this facility of creating Coupon Codes for buyers. Ofcourse, after introducing it and letting sellers avail this feature freely for few months.

Regards
Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

This is a very nice suggestion. It'll be an added attraction when buying on ebay especially since I prefer to buy from some specific sellers.

Another addition for ebay coupons should be that in case the deal is canceled from buyers side and the item is not shipped, ebay should re-issue the discount coupon (if one was used) apart from the money refund.
Message 11 of 28
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
May be eBay can start selling coupons 20/- for 1/- using some seller id like Coupons_Sellers. Ofcourse, seller should have option to select buyer (which buyers can only avail this coupon).

@Berry, you are right, would like to know if you have further additions to this coupon idea.

@Ocean, you are right, when you deserve the cancellation is for true reasons else eBay may refund the coupon money also, if the cancellation is not from buyer side.

Regards
Message 12 of 28
latest reply

memorycardsindia
Community Member
It is excellent idea. I love it

As all sellers knows that their sales are down. Such ideas will work for the sellers, buyers and eBay.
Message 13 of 28
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
We think, its good not only to increase sales but to have continuous relationship and promote good buyers to be good.

Regards
Message 14 of 28
latest reply

gnz16
Community Member
awesome suggestion.
Message 15 of 28
latest reply

yuwi47
Community Member
Please help me
I am new to ebay selling and i feel it very competing to keep track in camera selling,
where do i get a good dealer who could sell me for dealer price?
replies welcome to me or either of below
uvaiskomath@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/uvaiskomath
Message 16 of 28
latest reply

yavid.collections
Community Member
really a good suggestion, but will ebay listen?
Message 17 of 28
latest reply

kishoreinv
Community Member
Hi Is there any solution/reply given by ebay to this ????? 🙂
Message 18 of 28
latest reply

Very nice suggestion
Message 19 of 28
latest reply