Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Template required for a GST invoice to be sent to buyer

After the introduction of GST, all my selling activities were closed till I acquired the GSTIN number. Now post GST I have listed the items and my first order was received. Can you help my in providing a template of "GST invoice to be sent to buyer",...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What happens when seller and buyer are not cheating but the delivery company/person is?

I have heard stories about buyers getting empty boxes or bricks. There may a situation where seller shipped correct product but during the delivery/shipment the delivery worker changed it and shipped empty box or filled the package with bricks and as...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

now GST is not required for online selling

Traders supplying goods from ecommerce will now not be required to register (turnover- below Rs 20 lakh) - Economic Times ( https://goo.gl/W5YD6W ) ,, GST official (https://twitter.com/askGST_GoI/status/929002473741627392)_when will ebay implement th...

Now gst is not compulsory for online seller too

*Traders supplying goods from ecommerce platforms will now not be required to register if their turnover is below Rs 20 lakh, just like their offline peers. The move will ensure a level playing field.*https://m.economictimes.com/news/economy/policy/o...

Sales Tax Notice to all Maharashtra Ebay Sellers

HI All Sellers, Ebay india has shared details of all Maharashtra sellers with the state sales tax department and all sellers have received a summon notice to appear before the commissioner and being asked to pay all VAT + penalty and interest... even...

Sellers can Create Coupons just like eBay Coupon Codes. Feature 6

If Sellers can Create Coupons just like eBay Coupon Codes would be a wonderful feature. What is it? Seller create a coupon code worth Rs. 50 validity 4 days. Sends the coupon code to existing buyers or post it on his own blogs or website or advertise...

• 27 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Powership Connection Issues with bluedart

Nowadys i am facing connection issue with bluedart and powership The system doesnt changes to shipped status till it get delivered and even it doesnt changes to item delivered and stays in ready to ship ...then system initiates refund automatically a...

payment done via phonepe but no order shown on eBay

I ordered something on eBay I paid that transaction via phonepe. The amount is deducted via my account, phonepe is showing that my transaction is successful but when I checked my eBay account there is no such transaction. I talked to both the costume...

Can't list multiple quantity items

Hello I can't list multiple quantity items. Is this because I am a new seller and I don't have a feedback score. If so then pls tell me whats the minimum feedback score a seller should have to list multiple items. Regards Vaibhav Bathla

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

power seller activation

hi, i have applied for poweseller my ordering the shipping materials. hereafter what is is the procdure to activate my account

Numismatic

HiI want to do online business of selling coins. I have a query. Suppose I sell a coin and buyer after getting the original coin change it with a fake or another coin and argue that the coin sent by me was the fake one. What is the guarantee that my ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.