Seller's money - Not safe with paisa pay Team

PaisaPay ID 26689061421

Item purchased on 15/05/10 and sent instantly and delivered to buyer on 17/05/10. Buyer intiated
refund as he wants to return item. but he did not returned item till date.

We have provided all detail regarding delivery on item to PAISA PAY TEAM.

ITEM WORTH RS. 8189/-, Paisa team approved refund without confirming that item is returned
to seller or not.

paisa pay never asked and confirm whether we have received the item back or not.

Now buyer posses the item, got refund. Not interesting in returning the item day one.

Anybody who is responsible from paisapay or eaby, please come on board and give explanation
on what basis this refund was approved ?????

paisapay is playing with sellers money to keep buyer happy, ebay feels that seller's on ebay
are became reach and they will not bother of this type of refund.

sale8shop
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

pankajthepiper
Community Member
How do you know buyer received the item at all, or in a proper state? A signed POD in india is no more proper ethical proof of delivery especially with couriers like DTDC. Courier companies like DTDC are not allowing customers to check contents of parcel before signing POD. They are threatening dire consequences to the parcel, during return transit, if customer does not sign the POD. On signing POD, the customer then opens the parcel to either find the item, or not, or in a bad state.

A man named, Sandip Sarkar, once also signed the POD on my behalf and asked me for a bribe to deliver the parcel. DTDC then delivered the parcel after I made a complaint that I had not received it and I was being asked for a bribe. When I asked to let me check contents before signing the POD, the deliveryman said the POD has already been signed. Later , by calling main branch I found out that POD was signed by some Sandip Sarkar on my behalf.

Sellers usually send items by DTDC or Blazeflash because they require less formalities and documents. However, buyers should not be blamed for inadequacies of courier.
If Seller does not verify that courier follows the rules regarding signing of POD, then Seller SHOULD be penalised for these transactions. Along with that, couriers like DTDC should be boycotted by Sellers.

However, Sellers will continue to send via DTDC and Blazeflash because there are less formalities and then come over here and blame ebay.in and paisapay.

Buyer knows he cannot say parcel was empty or item was damaged since he was made to sign POD without checking contents first. I ask you to give me credible proof that the buyer actually DID receive the item in proper working condition. POD is not proper proof in case of DTDC and Blazeflash in a moral sense because its signing is done under coersion.

Please understand. DTDC also insists that you sign a separate DTDC form which says that you "Checked Cointents Before Receiving", but do not allow you to open the parcel before signing the form and POD. Now, what if the parcel contains a bomb or drugs? Then with the coerced signed POD and DTDC form, anyone can file a complaint in polce station against buyer that he checked contents, found it was a bomb or drugs, and even then accepted it. DTDC courier men rarely carry any DTDC Identification either.
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

1st_wholesalers2010
Community Member
paisapay is a cheat .
It keeps the money of many sellers and hardly cares about the loses of sellers .
Moreover ebay is just concerned abut its buyers .
It hardly solves the seller's problems .
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

book_seller.26
Community Member
any one help me please....this was my first selling and the item was perfect in condition....but the buyer is complainting that the product is broken....actually the product was hukka and he said that the pot was broken...but i am 100% sure that i was his fault cause there was no chances of breakage...what should i do know...
Message 23 of 23
latest reply