Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

whichtype ofbuyer is this

the buyer given feedback that it cost him only 125 at local market.and not worth 400. so my question is that after 23 days he relise that the item cost 125. my wholesale market price for this product is 195+9.59% ebay fees is near by 40 rupees and ad...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Chinese Products? Attention Sellers !!

Dear Sellers, Those who are selling Chinese products its very important to know this. I got information that if you clearly mention in terms that products carry 7 days warranty or returns accepted in 7 days or replacement. If buyer face issue with pr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping 25 kilograms [bags] of rice around south india

Hi All, Im manjunath and you can call as "manju", im planning to sell rice under food category and worrying on shipping method and cost??? Can any experienced sellers, please help me by posting the correct details how to move on with shipping these i...

Ebay Account restricted from selling even after reinstatement!! No Explan

Frustrating , 4 valuable days wasted for a seller. Ebay discovered by some logic that to this account 2 other accoutns are linked where there was some small amount due. I contested that and they reverted the fees and reinstated those 2 old accounts. ...

Add Flash content in About Me Page

Hi all I want to add a flash file in my About Me Page and in my listings. I have basic HTML knowledge and my code is In my About Me Page i can only see white box but not my content. can anyone help me with this issue and tell me how to add flash cont...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selles Selleing Pirated games here.

Hi freinds, Now here is one seller who completly sells piratated games dvds here.http://myworld.ebay.in/coolindianseller/. http://myworld.ebay.in/coolindianseller/ i also wanted to start selling orignal games dvd on ebay,but after seeing this the ori...

Seller's money - Not safe with paisa pay Team

PaisaPay ID 26689061421 Item purchased on 15/05/10 and sent instantly and delivered to buyer on 17/05/10. Buyer intiated refund as he wants to return item. but he did not returned item till date. We have provided all detail regarding delivery on item...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HOW DO I TRACK PARCEL SENT TO ITALY VIA SPEED POST PLEASE HELP

Hi Is there any way to track parcel sent to italy by speed post. I sent one parcel to my buyer on 1st of october and it doesn't shows any result on trackntrace website please help me Rakhi "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to sho...

Appriciation for vinayak My seller trainer.

I would like to thank the team of ebay for the call back provided by vinayak, it was great and un expected, and i must say vinayak is filled with great knowledge, So Thank You Ebay, i will highly recommend ebay to my friends Cheers Sandeep

using auctiva for ebay india

i have signed up for auctiva. but when i am trying to using auctiva for listing, it is asking to select from ebay USA and Uk ebay sites how can i use it for india listing

I want to Sell more qty for same title

I want to sell more qty for the same title but unable to change the qty column as by default it is showing as 01 only. and it is pain to keep posting same title again and again. Cud anyone help me in resolving this problem? (as I am very new to ebay)

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Great policy

Hi, Current changes here in eBay India are great. I am back from my holidays at Ooty, Bandipore, Moodoomalai and Mysore. I am very happy. I am surprised. Thanks to Sapana. Thanks to all the pinks. Truly, Amitava

PIRACY!!! NOW EASILY CAN BE DONE ON EBAY

Hi freinds, Now here is one seller who completly sells piratated games dvds here.http://myworld.ebay.in/icecool.deal/. i also wanted to start selling orignal games dvd on ebay,but after seeing this the orignal dvd which cost 1000 rs, he is selling he...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.