Remmittance Dealyed???

Dear Seller

Could you please tell me have you received remittance or any update regarding it?

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Remmittance Dealyed???

Hi,

I think we will not get remittance of Thursday today...

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 21 of 29
latest reply

Remmittance Dealyed???

teslamachine1856
Community Member
Hi,

I don't know Why eBay keeps delaying remittance. I am yet to get Rs.3700+. I did not get my Thursdays remittance. First delay will be from the buyers as most of the buyers forget to confirm the receipt of the product. Next the delay will be from eBay side and they are always with some reason.

I also did not get my refund for the product purchased on eBay.in because of eBay's fault. After purchasing the item on eBay using a discount coupon, they deleted the item and then my refund for the item is still being processed. Item was purchased on 24th of Oct 2010. I don't know when I will get my refund and my Remittance.

Wakeup EBAY Wakeup!!

Thank You
Message 22 of 29
latest reply

Remmittance Dealyed???

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

Due to Diwali Festival, the delay happened as Banks were off.

As per my view, Its been processed yesterday and we can expect our payment today.

This is part and parcel of business. Delay happens sometimes. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 23 of 29
latest reply

Remmittance Dealyed???

linusstudios
Community Member
@ snrama

What about the announcement eBay did -

PaisaPay Thursday remittance to be dispatched on Saturday due to Bank Holiday (5/11/10)? They should not have announced Saturday on the first place.

@ teslamachine1856

Dont you have ER on your account?

Message 24 of 29
latest reply

Remmittance Dealyed???

e_watchez
Community Member
Hi,

I have received remittance today.

Cheers,
e_watchez
Message 25 of 29
latest reply

Remmittance Dealyed???

snrama

We agree sometime it happens. But for Thursdays remittance this is happening every time. You are senior seller. May be you are getting money from other business too. But on eBay many sellers lunch dinner depends on eBay. If sometimes it happens we will adjust. But every time??? You can violate a policy and see whether they adjust you? I am not against eBay But I want to inform them that for buyers money they immediately takes decision then why delay is for sellers money? If seller forgot to pay his monthly invoice and if he pay after the due date then they will charge late fee. Why they don't reverse if seller paid on second day after the due date. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Regards Vilas
Message 26 of 29
latest reply

Remmittance Dealyed???

e_watchez

Thanks for update. May I know of which day remittance you got either of Thursday or of Yesterday's?

Regards
Vilas
Message 27 of 29
latest reply

Remmittance Dealyed???

e_watchez
Community Member
Hi rhtdm.6624,

I have received remittance of both days, i.e. of Thursday & Yesterday.

Regards,
e_watchez
Message 28 of 29
latest reply

Remmittance Dealyed???

the_sunglass_guy
Community Member
I have received remittance of both days, i.e. of Thursday & Yesterday.;-)
Message 29 of 29
latest reply