cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELLERS BEWARE YOU ARE AT THE MERCY OF BUYERS & EBAY WILL IN NO WAY HELP.

Seller transaction details for PaisaPay ID 27337085634
Buyer ID: rrandery2010

i had sold a set of used stamps to buyer rrandery2010 via ebay india. After a week he claimed that one stamp had a pinhole.

Without any argument i told him to send the stamp back OR request for a money back refund - no questions asked, but he filed a dispute case & also gave a negative feedback. From the correspondencs exchanged with the buyer you can verify that my only request was that he send the stamp back & i would replace it at my postage cost too but he refused. he said that it was a negigible value & i should take his word & give a free one. The scan will show that no stamps are damaged in the set.

While ebay has closed the dispute claim in my favour for the negative feedback i was told to email
inrswebhelp@ebay.com & give details & to wait for 20/25 days for member jury to decide. I called up on 10th Nov & was told i had been misguided & now was directed to online chat (Session ID:25480912 dt 10/11/10) After one hour Amir on chat concludes that i was misguided & it is too late to remove the negative feedback!
( i have kept the transcript of my chat incase ebay personnel wishe to see)
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0