cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received -ve Feedback From Buyer As I Refunded Him Within Two Hours Of Rece

Hi Friends today i received absolute unfair negative feedback.I sold a sunglass to buyer on 31st dec & refunded him very same day due that my courier partners madhur couriers dont have service in buyer's area.Today he left an unfair negative.I dont understand why he left that I refunded very same as there was a issue.
I appealed against the negative feedback in community court & hope that it will be removed.Also upload a picture of paisapaypay transaction showing that refunded him the very same day.

Regards
Sunny
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

That's not fair once you have given an refund y did the buyer leave an Negative feedback for you .
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@saby2307
exactly i am unable to understand why he did that?even my dsr ratings also fallen i refunded him he had given me less dsr in item as described,shipping time & shipping & hhandling charges.when i refunded him how can he provide dsr about shipping & item.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

The buyer has every right to get upset on you when you have not fulfilled your commitment of sale to him. Why are you surprised at the negative feedback.

You have not layed down any "Terms and Conditions of Sale" so he has no idea of what he is getting into and hence the buyer will get anger that he is dealing with an amateur seller.

You have to SET AND MEET the expectation level of the buyer only then you will succeed and the buyer will take you seriously. *************************
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@Rajelectroniks
i understand that he is upset but sometimes it happens a buyer pays you but your courier guys dont have service in their area.few days back i received a order from a buyer of udhgaon when i went to my courier guys & all other couriers none of the had service in buyers area.I decide to ship using speedpost first they said you have to pack it in white cloth i did that & delivery took 10 days & buyer provided me very less dsr in shipping time.That was my worst shipping experience.There are few places where you cant ship so if refund them very same day why negative.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

spirit*of*asia
Community Member
To me the negative feedback is absolutely fair.

1. You sold him but you are not sending it. If you courier doesnt ship to the buyers city, use some other courier. There are N number of couriers available.

The reason you are providing is not justifiable.

2. The buyer want the product and NOT the refund. He he wanted the refund then he might have paid at the first instance.

Regards,
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@spiritofasia
What will you do if the courier service isn't available?You will go yourself & deliver.None of other courier accept sunglasses(Glass Not Fibre) beacause they are glass & fragile,if some mishandling happened it may get broke in transit.I have tie up with my courier guys they ship it for me & till date no breakage. If the buyer somewhere in out location he must contact the seller will we be able to ship him?I received many question from buyers can we ship product to there area or not.
The feedback is unfair & buyer is a newly registered eBayer & i dont think he even understood the value of feedback for us.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

saosisbiotech
Community Member
Well, the first thing that come into my mind is that,

if you are unable to ship dont sell. For you, your listing time might not be that valuable but you never know, how valuable time is, for the buyer when he/she spends time reading your description with utmost attention.

If there is no courier service, try the courier that has the service. If the courier that has the service refused to accept your goods, make an excuse. If accepted, well and good. If not accepted, move on, It was your intention to sell the item in ebay for money.

About DSR rating, the buyer is absolutely right in doing so. Ask why? think in the buyers perspective. If you put it on sale. If you described your item. You offered to deliver it by post but when the payment was made. You were prompt to refund the money. I think you refunded the money so soon that, the buyer might have thought it was intentional on your part.

I am not trying to be argumentative here. Just trying my views and waiting for more experienced sellers to correct me.

Thanks
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

victoria_edward
Community Member
Half the indian buyers buy but dont pay.
Threaten and blackmail sellers.
Give negative feedbacks.
Bad training by ebay india.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi, The Case looks interesting to me. I am trying to analyse it from both sellers and buyer's point of view.

1- I have a thing against buyers who leave negative without even contacting once. Negative Feedback is like a bullet, it can kill you and also it will never come back if once fired. Shouldn't E-Bay make it mandatory for buyers leaving -ives to first contact seller and that apply for a negative feedback. I dont think there are thousands of negative feedbacks being given daily. So it must get approval from an eBay team.

2- And for the seller First get a list of places you dont ship from your courier agency, post it on your item description. But still if a sale is done you should always try to complete it. I am not really digesting the excuse of sunglasses safety thing. Blue Dart is there to ship such items. If even that is not available use speed post. You can buy 20 Rs Thick Thermocol. Make small pieces and pack your glasses safely in it. It wont break even if someone steps on it.(I did this when I sent a wine glass to a friend with speed post.) My friend a little we all have to bend in some special cases. These things dont happen daily. A little extra 100 Rs wont take a big toll.

Currently I see that you have got the feedback revised to neutral but just think the loss of sales you would had to bear when buyers would have scared away seeing the negative feedback. Neutral isnt good either

Also One last thing I would like to add, Majority of the sales comes from the new buyers who are shopping for the first time. And with little knowledge of feedbacks and DSR's they have It's like putting AK 47's in their hand and telling them to shoot bull's eye with it.There should be some criteria for leaving negatives and low DSR's.

Just speaking my mind off, If I offend someone do forgive me.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply