Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Auction in Ebay - disillusioned

I am totally disillusioned with the autction selling in Ebay. I put for auction couple of items and each time its bid by people with no ratings (0) and disappear after the bid is over .Same happened wit my friends too. Its wastage of time and money. ...

How to receive payments from International Buyers

Dear Sellers, When you are looking to expand your business internationally and choose to sell items listed on eBay India to international buyers, they might want to make the payment using PayPal. Here are some of the key tips for ensuring a smooth tr...

POSTIVE FEEDBACK FOR SALE ON EBAY.COM

HAPPY NEWS FOR ALL EBAY USERS THOSE NEED POSTIVE FEEDBACKS , NOW FEEDBACKS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE http://cgi.ebay.com/Get-picture-of-dog-and-POSITIVE-FEEDBACK-100_W0QQitemZ130364377134QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5a52882e

Regarding Shipment from US through USPS

Hi, I bought a used iphone in ebay and the seller sent it to my address last week through USPS.Can anyone tell me how long will it take to reach Chennai and where should i collect it i.e in Post office or any courier agency or Custom's office? Will i...

Item sold but no communication regarding payment

I am a first time seller and in myebay selling it shown as SOLD with customer name but so far i have not received any communication in my email from buyer or ebay. It is almost 3 days status showing as "SOLD" should I ship or wait for further communi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud buyer !!

hi friends, Kindly help me... I have just started my online shop. I had shipped around 120 coins to one of the buyers in chennai. However, he has filed a complaint against me and said that he has received only 20 coins. I had arranged it by speed pos...

Printed Materials Post service - any experience?

Hi! I just found from a very helpful thread that there is a posting option called: 3. Printed materials -> This is very special category and lowest among the airmail. This is for magazines and books, or other printed journals. You cannot close this a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling a book by Rupert Matthews - then read this

I am the author Rupert Matthews, and I noticed that copies of my books come up frequently on ebay.in. I believe it is important that I keep in touch with my readers. I run a couple of blogs as well has having a website and being active on Facebook an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling an item with wide range of posting charges

Hello I have decided to ship my product by India Post - speed post. The charges for shipping my product as per http://www.indiapost.gov.in/netscape/speedpost.html is as follows If you live in Kolkata you pay: Rs.50 If you live with in 200km of Kolkat...

why my listing not showing

i used pro pack for two listings NICER DICER With FREE PEELER http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190368626363 DICER NICER With FREE PEELER http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190368625682 NICER DICER With FREE PEELER http...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake buyers buying just to give negative feedback

My ebay ID is india-online-shop A buyer "srinivaspune " bought a item on 20/12/2009 just four days ago ( item number 260525143845 Paisapay ID 25742583440 ) We shipped the product through Gati couriers www.gati.com vide AWB number 598951425 which can ...

Auditions are running for serials, modeling & Movies..

Information regarding auditions for serials and movies Be a part of www.mediainfo.in & Get Work Mediainfo.in has organized Auditions for serials and movies under New Media as a common platform for all ?Fresher, New Faces, actor, model, writer, editor...

Received -ve Feedback From Buyer As I Refunded Him Within Two Hours Of Rece

Hi Friends today i received absolute unfair negative feedback.I sold a sunglass to buyer on 31st dec & refunded him very same day due that my courier partners madhur couriers dont have service in buyer's area.Today he left an unfair negative.I dont u...

So confused with "shipping", any help will be appreciated.

Hello, I had my first sale "Organic Fertilizer" in eBay a couple of days ago. After making the first shipment with Rs.30 loss, i am so confused with shipping such heavy items. My parcel will weigh >1.5 for 1kg pack, >2.5kg for 2kg pack and >3.5kg for...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.