PowerShip Changes

Dear Members,

Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM.

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

PowerShip Changes

I ship the same day if the stock is available. Even Up to 6.30pm,if the payment message comes, we call the buyer,verify address & get landmarks & give to courier before 7.45 pm. That kind of speed. I understand we have to mail Mumbai powership before 10am and wait for next day pick up ? Iam only shipping max 10-15 shipments a day.
Ebay should give authorisation to the local Courier offices that such & such company can give parcels (kind of approved vendor list) under ebay a/c.
Waiting till tomorrow pick up is eternity for us....
Message 91 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

yes this is not right

we also experience the same.was this rule mention when they promoted 250grams slabs

we got the mail as below

Hi,

Thank you for contacting eBay India.

250grms slab has been not actiavted with Fedex till now it is for Blue Dart only.

Regards,

Mohammed Kashif Ansari.

ebay Logistics.
Message 92 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

gadgetz.in
Community Member
Still no mails yet Can some body from eBay activate power ship to my a/c. I have sent several mails to all of them and also to the logistics team. But no response. These guys are the worst. And the Power ship Phone number is just useless where in they advice us to do the same. eBay.com has the best CSC, Payment system and Shipping Programs.

Hope to hear from a eBay Rep on this.
Message 93 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

gadgetz.in
Community Member
Still no mails yet Can some body from eBay activate power ship to my a/c. I have sent several mails to all of them and also to the logistics team. But no response. These guys are the worst. And the Power ship Phone number is just useless where in they advice us to do the same. eBay.com has the best CSC, Payment system and Shipping Programs.

Hope to hear from a eBay Rep on this.
Message 94 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

My powership is still not activated.So far,I have been given so many dates and received packing material 2 times but PS is never activated.
Please help me

Anupam
Message 95 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

POWER SHIP WAS ENABLED 2 WEEKS AGO ON OUR ACCOUNT WHY WE ARE NOT ABLE TO OFFER COD
WE HAVE COMPLETED LISTINGS AND POWER SHIP ENABLED
GETTING ERROR WE CANNOT OFFER COD PAYMENT FACILITY
Message 96 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

gracedigital
Community Member
dearv seemak powershipbis not enabled in my account so please enable it thanking you
Message 97 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

So far I have been given 2 dates for activation of Powership but It was never activated on my account.I have already received packing material 2 times but PS was never activated.
Message 98 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

eBay India shamelessly charges Basic Insertion Fee of INR 16.95 for every listing to me when it is free for me up to 500 Listings because I own a Featured Shop.

Check this:

Check the link: http://announcements.ebay.com/2013/05/sellers-starting-today-may-1-get-up-to-2500-free-listings-every-month-with-an-ebay-stores-subscription/

The customer support is useless and the account managers are ignorant as well as arrogant.

eBay India reaches a new low in customer service every day.
Message 99 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Can anyone please tell me the procedure to opt for Powership? Thanks.
Message 100 of 131
latest reply