cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power ship shippers Charging anything ???? is ebay trying to earn ???

Hi sellers

power shippers are charging too high for consignments, I request all of you to check your charges and comments here, here providing few examples and weight mentioned is also after packing. earlier these same parcels are sent within Rs. 100/- with aramex, TNT and DTDC by Air cargo.

There is very big difference between dream shown by ebay and realty regarding powership. A 5kg printer charged by powershipper Rs. 950/- where as ebay allow us to charge on Rs. 230/-, where as there shiiping partner charged rs, 950/-. few more example.

PP ID 31593583863 Spike Guard weight less Than half kg charged Rs. 182/-

PP ID 31570248374 lapto battery weight less Than half kg charged Rs. 182/-

PP ID 31570248374 PC Smps weight less Than 1.5 kg charged Rs. 361.8/-

PP ID 31580499943 Usb TV tuner weight less Than 250 grams charged Rs. 182/-

Request concerned ebay people to come forward and clear these issues.

Regards

sale8shop
Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Attention to Logistics department of Ebay.in and Account Managers.

Ebay LSP not picking material. Sellers make ready to ship material and ebay LSP not picking up the material. Even after several complaints made to ebay account manager and logistics people nobody bothers about picking material from seller side.

Is it good to trust on LSP : Blue Dart for delivery of parcel on time.

Message 31 of 51
latest reply

Fedex charging anything, i sold 700 rupee product from that they charged 300 rupee for 1 kg item?

Earlier my one parcel charged 40kg by Bluedart. where in the world you see mixer grinder for 40kg......

Powership is only lacking this thing else everything is good in powership, ebay should make slots like
1kg to 5kg fees should be same

5 kg to 10kg lots.
Message 32 of 51
latest reply

hello all,
can any of you tell me how to unsubscribe POWERSHIP. They have activated power ship but no one is comming to pick up the material. Also I requested them to cancel our power ship through mail and phone call. But No responce.
THanking You,
Amrita
Message 33 of 51
latest reply

@ salebaba, you can deactivate the same by either calling the Powership team or by sending a male to inlogistic@ebay.com Also you can use the "Opt Out" option on ebay.in/powership page,
Message 34 of 51
latest reply

It is not that all offices of Bluedart or Fedex are overcharging in Powershipping.
But your case looks exceptional indeed. In my case (all my items are below 500gm & occasionally above 500gm) I get Rs 32/37 charge from fedex & up to Rs 46 from Bluedart.Few Tabs weight around 700 gm & charged Rs 96 by Bluedart. Recently Bludart gave me a pleasent surprise when they charged me Rs 49 for 3 pound 3TB external HDD ( I was expecting Rs 150 which is the correct slab)
before Joining Powershipping I used to send all my high value orders (above rs 500) by DTDC Plus . Good service next day.But I used to pay Rs 145 Zonal,Rs 170 metro & Rs 195 Blue National. Now Iam paying Rs 49 max for the same items by Bluedart. all my ready stock (more than 50 %) orders are shipped on same day & I get further shipping discount.Imagine the savings when you have say 200 shipments a month.Fedex will come most of the time.But you need to send sms/call remind any one/many of he regular persons coming to collect-some one will come before 7pm. I have gone & given my self many times to fedex if I can not wait say on a saturday. Powershipping Zindabad!http://forums.ebay.in/emoticons.jsp#
Message 35 of 51
latest reply

plz tell me how to become a power shipper

Message 36 of 51
latest reply

sir,

sir you should check your powership activate mail .you should read fully.

Message 37 of 51
latest reply

how to check there charges ? please help

Message 38 of 51
latest reply

just mail at inlogistics@ebay.in with your buyer id and mention that you want to join powership

Message 39 of 51
latest reply

its inlogistics@ebay.com
Message 40 of 51
latest reply