cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power ship shippers Charging anything ???? is ebay trying to earn ???

Hi sellers

power shippers are charging too high for consignments, I request all of you to check your charges and comments here, here providing few examples and weight mentioned is also after packing. earlier these same parcels are sent within Rs. 100/- with aramex, TNT and DTDC by Air cargo.

There is very big difference between dream shown by ebay and realty regarding powership. A 5kg printer charged by powershipper Rs. 950/- where as ebay allow us to charge on Rs. 230/-, where as there shiiping partner charged rs, 950/-. few more example.

PP ID 31593583863 Spike Guard weight less Than half kg charged Rs. 182/-

PP ID 31570248374 lapto battery weight less Than half kg charged Rs. 182/-

PP ID 31570248374 PC Smps weight less Than 1.5 kg charged Rs. 361.8/-

PP ID 31580499943 Usb TV tuner weight less Than 250 grams charged Rs. 182/-

Request concerned ebay people to come forward and clear these issues.

Regards

sale8shop
Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

alicyberworld
Community Member
Dear my all senior sellers pls suggest me iam facing too much trouble with my own arrangement of courier co. should i join power ship programme of ebay and pls tell
ebay also charge for packing matiral provided by ebay or not.
Message 21 of 51
latest reply

@alicyberworld

Powership pgme is v good and hassle free shipping. charges are v reasonable if you count the savings in terms of human effort.

so try to go for it. but wonder if ebay will take you in since you have just started out
Message 22 of 51
latest reply

Hi Everybody!

I'm not a professional seller but, have sold quite a few things of my own. As a buyer, I was shipped 2 items via eBay PowerShip (1 via Fedex & 1 via BlueDart). I reside in a town and not in a city. I received the items on time but, the POD was updated 2-3 days later, which I think is another wastage of time especially when it comes to PaisaPay remittance days i.e. Monday & Thursday. As a buyer I would have confirmed item receipt the very same day of receiving the items but, I wasn't allowed to confirm item receipt, as it was an automatic process.
Message 23 of 51
latest reply

Hi Everybody!

I'm not a professional seller but, have sold quite a few things of my own. As a buyer, I was shipped 2 items via eBay PowerShip (1 via Fedex & 1 via BlueDart). I reside in a town and not in a city. I received the items on time but, the POD was updated 2-3 days later, which I think is another wastage of time especially when it comes to PaisaPay remittance days i.e. Monday & Thursday. As a buyer I would have confirmed item receipt the very same day of receiving the items but, I wasn't allowed to confirm item receipt, as it was an automatic process.
Message 24 of 51
latest reply

dhi_collection
Community Member
Dear my all senior sellers pls suggest me iam facing too much trouble with my own arrangement of courier co. should i join power ship programme of ebay and pls tell
ebay also charge for packing matiral provided by ebay or not.
Message 25 of 51
latest reply

hello ,
sale8shop ,
ebay is giving us subisdery under powership programme ,now it will be under 37 for 250gm , its very cheap price
Message 26 of 51
latest reply

aneeket777
Community Member
I have sold an item today.How to avail the 'Powership' facility now? Please reply asap...have to ship it urgently.
Message 27 of 51
latest reply

mohdshadabkhan
Community Member
Hi sellers,

I am new and just want to ask does ebay powership facility delivers mobile phone across india and at what rate.
Message 28 of 51
latest reply

frendz_shop
Community Member
They Stolen Mobile Phones Or Weighting Mobile Phones Around 23.5 Kg Or 13.5 Kg...
Message 29 of 51
latest reply

RECEIVED MAIL FROM EBAY TODAY THAT 250GMS SLOT IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR FEDEX.

- THIS IS CHEATING BY EBAY AND LOGISTICS DEPT.

- THEY DID NOT MENTION THIS RULE AT THE TIME OF ANNOUNCEMENT AND INTRODUCTION OF THIS FACILITY

- WHEN I CLAIM FOR EXCESS CHARGE THIS NEWLY CREATED RULE IS BEING THROWN AT MY ME.

- SELLERS IS THIS FAIR ?????????????????
StopandShop
Message 30 of 51
latest reply