Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

professional courier traced problum

i send parcel 2 kg tshirs . cant trace my item where in i am ask professional courier not responce. paisa pay remmitance balance hold my amount what i do cant face this problume plz help friends. regadrsrajmegam

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Professional Couriers are Fraud Company!!!

I dispatched Brand New Sandisk Cruzer Blade 4GB Pendrive from Chandigarh to Sakoli (District Bhandara - Maharashtra) on 31st August with AWB NO. IXC01606669. It stopped showing tracking after 5th of Sep. and today on 14th sep I got it back. Packet wa...

Highest Selling items on eBay

Hi Friends I am new to eBay. I am seeking help from experienced ebay users. I wanted to know what are the top selling items on eBay? Your help would be highly appriciated. Thanks Mahendra

ebay seller fees

Hi, I'm new to selling on ebay and I wanted to get more clarity on its seller fees. There seems to be a monthly fee and upon further investigation I found out that this monthly fee is if you open a shop here. However is there a monthly fee applied ev...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

plese provide me email address to contact ebay coustmer care for listing problem

dear friendi am seller on ebay since 2008 . from last 7 to 8 month there is limit on listing in my account without giving any reasoncoustmer care told me that there is no issue in my account but problem till not solved please provide me email address...

Sending Electronic items through Speed Post

Hello, I need to know the procedure to send electronic items (mobile phones, bluetooth headsets) through India Post's EMS Speed Post Service. I spoke to the postmaster in my area, he mentioned that I would need to write a letter asking for permission...

fast payment

My question is cant we get the payment within 5 to 10 days, if the buyer dont confirm the product as received.Please solve this issue.Regards,Zain

Power ship shippers Charging anything ???? is ebay trying to earn ???

Hi sellers power shippers are charging too high for consignments, I request all of you to check your charges and comments here, here providing few examples and weight mentioned is also after packing. earlier these same parcels are sent within Rs. 100...

• 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.