cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help...Buyer does not confirming the delivery...what are my options

buyorgiftshop
Community Member
I am a new seller at ebay India. I've sold an item (paisapay id:24293242203) to this client. But She is not confirming the delivery of the item. I sent many messages/reminders, emails even called her. But to no response. Though I have USPS POD (proof of delivery) of the item.
Now I want to know my options. What if buyer does not confirm the receipt/delivery of the item. Will I get my paisapay remmittence, if yes, how long it takes.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Please help...Buyer does not confirming the delivery...what are my options

graphitindia
Community Member
21 Days are too much. I have been to many sites and fuound few of them auto track the shipment. Once auto delivery confirmation comes the same get feeded into system and mail goes to customer as well as to seller. Next, the system wait just for 4 days and seller gets money if the buyer do not claim against missing or damaged products. I think this is better solution even for eBay.

As far as Feedback is concern in the cases where buyer does not leave any feedback system auto generate a general feedback based on past feedbacks with standard remark and add points accordingly.

Not even delivery confirmation but, non payment issues is also a big problem. I found on many sites system just wait for 2 days and if seller do not extend (not buyer) it marked as unpaid and seller get refund/credit.

Off the Topic I would also like to add that even shipping cost has gone up drastically but, eBay still locked at Rs. 55.00 for many items. It's not easy to find any item (except documents) can be shipped in less then Rs. 80.00 from any good reputed courier or SpeedPost.

Off Topic again and this is regarding delivery time. I think Delivery time must be extended from 7 days to 10-15 days and all places are not good even if they appear good. For example, I am in Chandigarh and there is a place called Pinjore just 15km away. A courier reaches Chandigarh in just 3-4 days but takes around 7-10 days reaching Pinjore.

We are living in very fast world. I think it's high time eBay must think and revise it's policies and system.

- Peace
- Regards
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Regarding item receipt confirmation, once i ship the item, regularly i track all my products in respective courier website, if it is showing delivered then i will send the below message to respective buyer through eBay message as well as through my store mail ID

Message looks like

As we see the status of your shipment, it is showing as DELIVERED, If you have received the item as ordered, please go ahead and confirm the item receipt in eBay, otherwise we will not get the amount from eBay for this transaction.

When an item you bought using PaisaPay is delivered to you, you need to confirm that you received the item through your My PaisaPay section in My eBay.

How to confirm item receipt:

1.         Sign in to My eBay with your user ID and password.

2.         Click the “My PaisaPay’’ link on the left-hand menu in My eBay.

3.         Click the “Paid with PaisaPay” tab.

4.         Click the “Items shipped” tab.

5.         For the item you have received, click the Action required button.

6.         Click the “I have received the item.” option.

7.         Click the Submit button.

Also let us know your feedback in ebay, on the service and product quality offered by us.If you are satisfied with our service and product quality please give us 5 star rating, which help us to gain more business.

Most  of the times buyer will confirm the item receipt after reading this message, and some time he also leaves +ve feedback

even after sending the reminders, if buyers are not responding, please don't be panic, as eBay will automatically transfer the amount to your account after 7 days from date of shipping.

Hope this helps

Regards

chandrus gadget store

http://www.ebay.in/usr/chandrus_gadget_store

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Did not received my item

Message 13 of 13
latest reply